3Dputty HF Bio is our light curing bio-based durable Hard & Flexible putty curable with UV & visible light in seconds. Its usage is ideal for filling gaps and holes, repairing and restoring imperfections of damaged or broken 3D prints with similar physical properties.
It is an safe and fast light curing bio based putty made from renewable sources, which before exposed to UV/Visible light can be modelled by hand or with a spatula, but after being shaped or modelled it can be hardened with a normal UV/Visible light in seconds to become a durable hard and flexible material.
3Dputty HF Bio has these features:
- whitish non-sticky putty
- soft, malleable, easy to shape with a spatula or by hand for easy application before curing
- fast curing of even thick layers of several centimetres
- durable hard with some flexibility after light curing
- Shore hardness A90
- monomer free as supplied and biocompatible
- bio-based from renewable resources
- ultra safe handling without any toxicity risks*
- photocurable with UV & Visible light
- long shelf life
*Note: use gloves to prevent skin irritation and other potential hazards (read the MSDS before handling it)