3Dputty SE Bio is our light curing durable Super Elastic putty curable with UV & visible light in seconds. Its usage is ideal for filling gaps and holes, repairing and restoring imperfections of damaged or broken 3D prints with similar physical properties.
It is a fast light curing putty, which before exposed to UV/Visible light can be modelled by hand or with a spatula, but after being shaped or modelled it can be hardened with a normal UV/Visible light in seconds to become a durable super elastic material.
3Dputty SE Bio has these features:
- whitish non-sticky putty
- soft, malleable, easy to shape with a spatula or by hand for easy application before curing
- fast curing of even thick layers of several centimetres
- durable super elastic after light curing
- Shore hardness O50
- Elongation >>300%
- synthetic source
- safe handling after full curing and cleansing*
- strong skin and eye irritant as supplied (always use gloves)
- photocurable with UV & Visible light
- long shelf life
*Note: use gloves to prevent skin irritation and other potential hazards (read the MSDS before handling it)