3Dputty SF Bio is our light curing bio-based sacrificial easy breakable Soft & Flexible putty curable with UV & visible light in seconds.
Its usage is ideal as easy breakable / demolding filler for filling the gap between 3D printed molds and the injector flasks.
It is a safe and fast light curing bio based soft and flexible putty made from renewable sources, which before exposed to UV/Visible light can be modelled by hand or with a spatula, but after being shaped or modelled it can be hardened with a normal UV/Visible light in seconds to become an easy breakable soft and flexible filler for easy demolding.
3Dputty SF Bio has these features:
- whitish non-sticky putty
- soft, malleable, easy to shape with a spatula or by hand* for easy application before curing
- fast curing of even thick layers of several centimetres
- sacrificial soft and flexible after light curing
- synthetic resin source
- very low tensile and flexural strength <1 MPa
- ideal for the production of sacrificial soft-flexible and breakable "Cocoon" fillers by hand with light pressure for injection applications of biocompatible soft materials, such as waxes and silicones
- monomer free, biocompatible
- ultra safe, risk pictogram free
- non durable easy breaking in soft pieces without damaging the molds, or soft wax, or silicone casts
- photocurable with UV & Visible light
- long shelf life
*Note: use gloves to prevent skin irritation and other hazards (read the MSDS before handling it)