3Dresyn Bio plasticizer MF2 HHP is our monomer free biocompatible plasticizer with high water solubility for plasticising 3D resins
3Dresyn Bioplasticizer MF2 HHP is supplied as a kit, which contains one 250 grams bottle of 3Dresyn Bio plasticizer MF2 HHP, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
3Dresyn Bio plasticizer MF2 HHP is normally used up to 10-30% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn Bio plasticizer MF2 HHP has these features and benefits:
- excellent plasticizing performance
- synthetic resin source
- non reactive polymer
- biocompatible, resorbable, absorbable and biodegradable
- clear, non yellowing
- viscosity <200 cps at 25C
- High Hydrophilicity HHP version with HLB: high solubility in water
- whitening effect: can decrease clarity of clear 3Dresyns