3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
Our new 3Dresyn EP1 TD80 is ideal for "Emergency Printing" of respirator parts and swabs. It is supplied as samples with no profit to those needed customers who can justify their lack of resources.
Request us by email the discount code to be entitled to this non profit supply offering.
Our goal is to support society Worldwide in this difficult pandemic scenario to provide 3D resins for printing parts for hospital use.
3Dresyn EP1 TD80 has these features and benefits:
- Tough, semi rigid with certain minor flexibility at thin thickness to avoid breaking of crucial respirator parts and swabs
- supplied in two colors: black and cyan
- extra hard, Shore D80
- designed for fast printing and easy and fast fine tuning to different printer settings
- ideal for printing tough and rigid and semi rigid parts for hospital use
- semi rigid at low thickness <2-3 mm: for semi rigid thin respirator parts
- rigid at high thickness, >2-3 mm: for rigid respirator parts
- semi rigid, medium good impact and shattering resistance
- synthetic resin source
- very high tensile strength, 60-70 MPa
- medium hard with certain flexibility (Young modulus >2700 MPa)
- elongation <7%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn UF Bio D Ultra Fast Bio Degradable monomer free 3D resin for ultra fast proof of concept printing