3Dresyn SA2 LV Bio is our low viscosity biocompatible flexibility adjuster for detailed flexibility refinement of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn SA2 LV Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains one 250 grams bottle of 3Dresyn SA2-LV Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
3Dresyn SA2 LV Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity and harness of any 3Dresyn with Shore below or above D40 to your personal choice.
3Dresyn SA2 LV Bio has these features and benefits:
- flexible & foldable without breaking
- ideal for adjusting the rigidity and hardness of 3Dresyns with Shore below or above D40
- medium hard and pliable, Shore D40
- high impact and shattering resistance (Notched Izod 80-90J/m)
- synthetic resin source
- clear, non yellowing
- tensile strength, <10 MPa
- flexural strength < 10 MPa
- flexible (Young modulus <10 MPa)
- elongation <70%
- ultra low viscosity <20 cps at 25C
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- fully compliant with the Quality requirements of ISO 20795-1 and ISO 10993-1