Filling Fluid FF1 Bio is our high density, non miscible with 3D resins, biocompatible filling fluid for reducing the resin usage in top down printers.
Filling Fluid FF1 Bio has these features and benefits:
- ideal for reducing the resin usage in top down printers
- does not mix with most 3D resins
- higher density than 3D resins to ensure floation of 3D resins
- density 1-2-1.3 gram/mL at 20ºC
- viscosity <1000 cps at 20ºC
- bio-based from renewable source
- non miscible with most 3D resins
- non water soluble
- non volatile, non flammable
- safe for use
- 100% biocompatible and biodegradable
How to reuse dirty Filling Fluid? Expose the Filling Fluid in a container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled filling fluid, which can be used again.