- ideal for tissue engineering bio scaffolds with extremely low genotoxicity
- permits the microfabrication of biocompatible structures with high integrity and definition using high laser powers at <200 mW at 800 nm
provides the best possible compromise between writing speed and shape accuracy
- does not exhibit any linear absorption >550 nm
- 100% transparent in the Visible range from 550 nm (green color wavelenth) up to 800 nm
- 100% transparent in the Near Infrared NIR range above 800 nm
- effective Two Photon Absorption TPA cross-section at 780 nm permitting 2PP with lasers 780-800 nm with high powers at <200 mW
- Recommended total dosage 2-6% on 3Dresyn 2PP without any photo accelerant
- increase dosage at 1-2% steps starting at 2% dosage
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 100 mL opaque bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 2PP 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: Fine Tuner 2PP FT9 Bio WS is recommended for 2PP printers having laser wavelengths in the 600-800 nm range. Our 10 grams of Fine Tuner 2PP FT9 Bio WS is normally used at small dosage from 2 to 6% by weight.