The goal of this product line is to promote the usage of bio based SLA 3D printing by developing eco friendly resins made with ultra high content of bio based ingredients.
3Dresyn Bio Bamboo is partially breaks down biologically into biological simpler substances through the action of enzymes from microorganisms.
The main advantages of SLA vs FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) or filament printing is higher resolution and definition of prints, broader range and improved material properties. One of the key disadvantages that has limited the promotion of stereolithography in homes and schools has been that commercial SLA 3D resins are not environmentally friendly, nor safe for health nor for the environment.
Another limitation of SLA 3D printing has been its secrecy related to its basic fundamentals, creating a sense of mistery and frustrating "blax box" testing.
In order to unboxing the "blax box" and promote scientific teaching and safe printing, the 3Dresyns team has designed these simple, scientific and reliable Instructions for Use to ensure a clear and deep understanding of SLA 3D printing fundamentals.
One of the key objectives of 3Dresyns is to design, make and promote safe and environmentally friendly 3D resins to ensure safe printing resin handling and disposal.
This product line has been designed to be environmentally friendly and exhibits these features and benefits:
- 88% bio content from renewable "green source"
- hard with minor flexibility, Shore hardness D60-70
- medium curing: typically cures in around 10-15 seconds at 100 microns Z layers when tuned with Fine Tuner FT1
- slow curing: typically cures in around 15-25 seconds at 100 microns when tuned with Fine Tuner FT5 Bio HP
- medium tensile and flexural strength < 50 MPa
- rigid: Young modulus 1000-1600 MPa)
- viscosity <5000 mPas at 25ºC
- elongation <10%
- excellent flow and viscosity
- very high resolution
- EN 71-3:2019 compliant
- compatible with most commercial SLA DLP & LCD printers from 200 to 410 nm
- very low shrinkage
- BPA free
- transition metals free
Note: Despite the high safety standards of this product line, gloves and goggles need to be used when handling these and any other chemicals to ensure maximum safety practices.