NextGen 3Dresyns Trandsparent Colors kit is ideal for coloring SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D resins. Our NextGen Colors have these features and benefits:
- compatible and stable with all our 3Dresyns and with most commercial SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D resins
- excellent color yield and strength even at very low dosage: 0.1-0.3% by weight
- excellent transparency
- excellent suspension stability, without suffering any compact settling/sedimentation even in very low viscosity non stabilised 3D resins
- excellent light fastness
- nano scale colors for superior resolution and micro-detailed transparent finishes
- excellent performance as resolution increasers, reducing bleeding to improve resolution
- blendable for custom color design (see picture above as example)
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the products, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: NextGen 3Dresyns Transparent Colors kit includes 5 samples of 10 grams of our NextGen Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and White basic colors (any color can be replaced by another or by a single color sample of 50 grams). They are normally used at small dosage (0.1-0.3% by weight or higher). Each 10 grams color sample is enough for coloring between 5-10 kgs of 3D resins. Grey color can be easily made by mixing our black and white colors.