3D-ADD ESDA Black is our ultra safe black antistatic ESD additive for making antistatic ESD compliant 3D resins. Its addition, at small dosage <2-5%, to our 3D resins is ideal for protecting 3D printed materials against premature failure or damage due to electrostatic discharge in a variety of 3D printed applications such as automotive, aerospace, electronic, electrical packaging, equipment and other plastics applications.
Improved antistatic ESD performance can be obtained by adding 5% or more. Its maximum recommended dosage to preserve printability is <10% in low power LCD printers and up to 15% in higher power printers, such as monochrome LCD, laser and DLP printers.
3D-ADD ESDA Black has these features and benefits:
- ultra effective: additions of <2-5 % to suitable/compatible 3D resins are often enough for ESD antistatic compliancy:
- achievable resistivity values < 108 -109 Ohms
- Typical ESD resistivity achievable values* at 35% humidity / 100 V (EN 61340, EN ISO 20344- 20347) at different dosages.
- 1% dosage 7x108 -1.2x109 Ohms
- 2% dosage 3x108 -7x108 Ohms
- 3% dosage 1x108 -3x108 Ohms
- 4% dosage 9x107 -2x108 Ohms
- 5% dosage 5x107 -1x108 Ohms
- black color
- safe and biocompatible: toxic pictograms free
- eco friendly and biodegradable
- compatible with our and with most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins
- organo-tin free
- compliant with ESD standards: EN 61340, EN ISO 20344 - 20347
It is supplied as a kit, which contains 100 grams of 3D-ADD ESDA Black, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
*Note: exact ESD values cannot be guaranteed since results are affected by the mixing process (important, add the additive to the 3D resin slowly under stirring), the dosage used, and the type of 3D resin used.