3D-ADD ESDA Clear is our ultra safe clear antistatic ESD additive for making antistatic ESD compliant 3D resins. Its addition, at small dosage <2-5%, to our 3D resins is ideal for protecting 3D printed materials against premature failure or damage due to electrostatic discharge in a variety of 3D printed applications such as automotive, aerospace, electronic, electrical packaging, equipment and other plastics applications.
Improved antistatic ESD performance can be obtained by adding 5% or more, since due to its clear color does not cause any light blocking, preserving the original printing settings of the chosen 3D resin.
3D-ADD ESDA Clear has these features and benefits:
- ultra effective: additions of <2-5 % to suitable/compatible 3D resins are often enough for ESD antistatic compliancy:
- achievable resistivity values < 108 -109 Ohms
- Typical ESD resistivity achievable values* at 35% humidity / 100 V (EN 61340, EN ISO 20344- 20347) at different dosages.
- 1% dosage 7x108 -1.2x109 Ohms
- 2% dosage 3x108 -7x108 Ohms
- 3% dosage 1x108 -3x108 Ohms
- 4% dosage 9x107 -2x108 Ohms
- 5% dosage 5x107 -1x108 Ohms
- clear color for making clear ESD printed materials*
- safe and biocompatible: toxic pictograms free
- eco friendly and biodegradable
- compatible with our and with most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins
- organo-tin free
- compliant with ESD standards: EN 61340, EN ISO 20344 - 20347
- add 3D-ADD ESDA Clear to your chosen 3D resin slowly while stirring (not the opposite: the resin to 3D-ADD ESDA Clear)
- haziness can occur:
- if the chosen 3D resin is added to 3D-ADD ESDA Clear (not the opposite: 3D-ADD ESDA Clear to the 3D resin)
- with dosages >5-10% of 3D-ADD ESDA Clear
It is supplied as a kit, which contains 100 grams of 3D-ADD ESDA Clear, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
*Note: 100% clarity and exact ESD values cannot be guaranteed since results are affected by the mixing process (important, add the additive to the 3D resin slowly under stirring), the dosage used, and the type of 3D resin used.