- Typical achievable Resistivity of 102 -104 Ω at <5% dosage
Features of 3D-ADD GrapEK1 Bio*:
- predispersed graphene powdery solid additive
- easy dispersion in SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins with rotary and vortex mixers*
- excellent compatibility with most SLA DLP and LCD 3Dresins
- excellent conductivity with our conductive binders: 3Dresyn SEK1 and 3Dresyn NSEK1, and with most 3D resins:
- dosage of 3D ADD GrapEK1 can be custom adjusted
- typical dosage of <2-5 % are recommended
- higher dosages may require decreasing the Z layer thickness in lo power printers
3D-ADD GrapEK1 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 3D-ADD GrapEK1 Bio, one graduated beaker to measure exactly the volume of 3Dresyns used, and one empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect conductive 3D resins from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
*Note: conductivity of 3D printed parts will depend on several variables, such as % 3D-ADD GrapEK1 Bio, the specific 3D resin used, and the degree of dispersion of the conductive additive, etc. Low power LCD 3D printers may exhibit printability limitations at high dosage of 3D-ADD GrapEK1 Bio and high Z layers. In such cases reduce Z layer thickness accordingly.
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive product that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.