3Dputty SF-WS, our light curing Water Swellable sacrificial Soft & Flexible putty curable with UV & visible light in seconds.
Its usage is ideal as water swellable sacrificial demolding filler for filling the gap between water soluble sacrificial 3D printed molds and the injector flasks.
It is a fast light curing putty which before exposed to UV/Visible light can be modelled by hand or with a spatula, but after being shaped or modelled it can be hardened with a normal UV/Visible light in seconds to become a water swellable sacrificial soft and flexible filler for easy demolding.
3Dputty SF-WS has these features:
- whitish non-sticky putty
- soft, malleable, easy to shape with a spatula or by hand* for easy application before curing
- fast curing of even thick layers of several centimetres
- sacrificial soft and flexible after light curing
- Shore hardness A20
- Elongation >90%
- synthetic resin source
- very low tensile and flexural strength <1 MPa
- fast swelling in water
- photocurable with UV & Visible light
- long shelf life
*Note: use gloves to prevent skin irritation and other hazards (read the MSDS before handling it)