3Dputty SF-WS, our light curing Water Swellable sacrificial Soft & Flexible putty curable with UV & visible light in seconds.
It is a fast light curing putty which before exposed to UV/Visible light can be modelled by hand or with a spatula, but after being shaped or modelled it can be hardened with a normal UV/Visible light in seconds to become a water swellable sacrificial soft and flexible filler for easy demolding.
3Dputty SF-WS has these features:
- whitish non-sticky putty
- soft, malleable, easy to shape with a spatula or by hand* for easy application before curing
- fast curing of even thick layers of several centimetres
- sacrificial soft and flexible after light curing
- Shore hardness A20
- Elongation >90%
- synthetic resin source
- very low tensile and flexural strength <1 MPa
- fast swelling in water
- photocurable with UV & Visible light
- long shelf life
*Note: use gloves to prevent skin irritation and other hazards (read the MSDS before handling it)