3Dresyn R140D90 ESD ultra rigid up to 140C, ESD compliant
NG 3Dresyn R140D90 ESD has these features and benefits:
- Black color
- Ultra Rigid with minor unavoidable brittleness for its rigidity
- Extra Hard Shore D90
- ESD compliant
- very high tensile strength, 65-70 MPa
- rigid (Young modulus >3500 MPa)
- elongation <3%
- High Deflection Temperature up to 140C@0.45MPa (subject to postcure)
- synthetic resin source
- medium impact/shattering resistance
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns