Cleaning Fluid UNW2 Bio is a biocompatible and safe cleaning fluid with medium viscosity and hydrophobicity developed to wash and clean 3D prints and remove and wash off easily both hydrophilic and hydrophobic unreacted resins, residuals and byproducts. It is an Ultra Non Whitening cleaning fluid with medium viscosity developed for washing and cleaning ultra clear and ultra transparent 3D prints. Its usage prevents gloss and clarity reduction as well as helps to remove and wash off easily resin residuals and byproducts.
Cleaning Fluid UNW2 Bio is a safe and biocompatible cleaning fluid which does not tend to attack nor cause whitening of 3D prints. Its usage is ideal for cleansing and purification of 3D printed materials used for making ultra transparent prints for general purpose applications as well as for biomedical, dental, and orthodontic devices.
Cleaning Fluid UNW2 Bio has these features and benefits:
- Odorless cleaner of medium viscosity (<160 cps at 25ºC) with medium hydrophobicity for washing and cleansing prints without haziness
- Ideal for washing, light postcuring by dipping at room temperature and by dipping for thermal postcuring up to 100ºC
- ideal for washing and cleaning 3D prints without gloss reduction nor whitening
- does not tend to cause transparency loss or haziness of prints
- excellent resin washing off and overall cleaning properties for most of our 3Dresyns*
- medium viscosity <160 cps at 25ºC
- it can be warmed up to 100 ºC to decrease its viscosity and increase its cleaning yield
- excellent cleaning yield, low dosage is needed for cleaning
- ideal for dipping prints in a glass or clear plastic container for improved surface cure in the light box
- safe for use without any pictograms
- IFU for ultra gloss and transparency
How to reuse dirty Cleaning Fluid? Expose the Cleaning Fluid in the washing container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled cleaning fluid, which can be used again and again for washing prints.