Cleaning Fluid UNW1 Bio is a biocompatible and safe hydrophobic cleaning fluid developed to wash and clean 3D prints and remove and wash off easily any unreacted resin, hydrophobic residuals and byproducts. It is an Ultra Non Whitening cleaning fluid with very low viscosity developed for washing and cleaning ultra clear and ultra transparent 3D prints. Its usage prevents gloss and clarity reduction as well as helps to remove and wash off easily resin residuals and byproducts.
Cleaning Fluid UNW1 Bio is a safe, bio based, and biocompatible cleaning fluid which does not tend to attack nor cause whitening of 3D prints. Its usage is ideal for cleaning 3D printed materials used for making ultra transparent prints for general purpose applications as well as for biomedical, dental, and orthodontic devices.
Cleaning Fluid UNW1 Bio has these features and benefits:
- balsamic fragance cleaner with very low viscosity (<10 cps at 25ºC)
- ideal for washing and light postcuring by dipping at room temperature
- ideal for getting transparent and glossy finishes
- does not tend to cause transparency loss or haziness of prints
- antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial
- excellent resin washing off and overall cleaning properties for most of our 3Dresyns*
- very low viscosity <10 cps at 25ºC
- excellent cleaning yield, low dosage is needed for cleaning
- ideal for dipping prints inside a glass or clear plastic container for improved surface cure in the light box
- safe for use without any pictograms
- bio based, biodegradable, and biocompatible
- compliant with 21CFR172.515
- IFU for ultra gloss and transparency
- for an odorless alternative with medium viscosity order Cleaning Fluid UNW2 Bio
How to reuse dirty Cleaning Fluid? Expose the Cleaning Fluid in the washing container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled cleaning fluid, which can be used again and again for washing prints.