“3Dresyns is an innovative and the first SLA DLP & LCD 3D resin supplier who gives real solutions to existing unmet Otoplastics needs by offering a full color palette, a custom color service with thousands of colors and a full range of finishes: from ultra hard to elastic,... for the next generation of Hearing aids"
SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns OTO are resins designed for making durable hearing aid shells, ear molds, hearing protection and special headsets and are available in different durable finishes, from ultra hard and tough to flexible and soft.
Our 3Dresyns OTO can be custom designed for your printer to comply with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016 and ISO10993 for the manufacturing of medical devices: hearing aid shells and Otoplastics.
Discover our 3D resins for Otoplastics
Our 3Dresyn OTO-UHF Bio has been studied recently in this scientific publication: Characterization techniques for evaluation of micro scale vat photopolymerization based additive manufacturing.
Features and Benefits:
- broad range of physical properties: from ultra hard and tough to soft and flexible grades
- broad range of basic and special effect colors
- widest color range in the market, including all existing colors (full color pallette)
- select your RAL/NCS (full color guide/palette)
- very high resolution
- dimensional stable “non deformable” grades
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- safe and biocompatible
- compliant with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016 and ISO10993 after customisation
3Dresyns cocoon resins are ultra safe, have minimum risk of cross contamination of casts, and have been designed to make non durable soft and easy breakable injection cocoon molds for injection molding of soft materials, including medical grade soft silicones used in flexible otoplastics and hearing aids. We have crispy and non-crispy versions, both are easy to break without risk of damaging the soft casts.
Contact us to consult about our customisation services and your specific application performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com
Discover our 3D resins for Otoplastics: