Cleaning Fluid WS1 is a non biocompatible cleaning fluid developed to clean water and non water soluble 3D prints and remove and wash off easily any residues from their surface.
Its usage is ideal for cleaning of water soluble sacrifical 3D printed materials used for making water soluble resin systems, such as sacrificial injection molds.
The use of Cleaning Fluid WS1 is also an ideal alternative to expensive vapor smoothing systems, since any plastic 3D printed parts can be cleaned and smoothed perfectly by dipping them in Cleaning Fluid WS1. Depending on the dipping time and temperature smoothing can be adjusted as you wish.
Cleaning Fluid WS1 has these features and benefits:
- excellent washing off and overall cleaning properties of water and non water soluble 3D prints*, including thermosets and thermoplastics such as TPU, polyamides (nylon), etc...
- medium hydrophobicity:
- ideal for ultra fast smoothing and washing off durable 3D printed parts by dipping / inmersion:
- simpler, faster and cost effective alternative to expensive vapor smoothing systems
- cleansing and smoothing time and Temperature can be adjusted as you wish (recommended optimum from room Temperature to 50ºC)
- It has been formulated to clean water soluble resins efficiently in combination with Cleaning Fluid WS2 Bio
* for just cleaning (no smoothing) non water soluble durable 3D resins please use our ultra safe and biocompatible Cleaning Fluid Bio
Note: use glass containers since our Cleaning Fluid WS1 may dissolve plastic containers