Cleaning Fluid WS1* is a non biocompatible cleaning fluid developed to clean water and non water soluble 3D prints and remove and wash off easily any residues from their surface. Its usage is ideal for cleaning of water soluble sacrifical 3D printed materials used for making water soluble resin systems, such as sacrificial injection molds. Cleaning Fluid WS1 is also an ideal alternative to expensive vapor smoothing systems, since any plastic 3D printed parts can be cleaned and smoothed perfectly by dipping them in Cleaning Fluid WS1. Depending on the dipping time and temperature smoothing can be adjusted as you wish.
Its use is ideal in combination with Cleaning Fluid WS2 Bio for cleansing and postcuring of water soluble 3D prints.
Cleaning Fluid WS1 has these features and benefits:
- excellent washing off and overall cleaning properties of water and non water soluble 3D prints*, including thermosets and thermoplastics such as TPU, polyamides (nylon), etc...
- ultra low viscosity <1 cps at 20ºC (lower viscosity than water)
- ideal for ultra fast smoothing and washing off durable 3D printed parts by dipping / inmersion:
- simpler, faster and cost effective alternative to expensive vapor smoothing systems
- cleansing and smoothing time and Temperature can be adjusted as you wish (recommended optimum from room Temperature to 50ºC)
- It has been formulated to clean water soluble resins efficiently in combination with Cleaning Fluid WS2 Bio
- use chemical resistant plastic or glass containers since our Cleaning Fluid WS1 may dissolve some plastic containers
- IFU for water soluble sacrificial 3D printed resins
*Note: for just cleaning (no smoothing) non water soluble durable 3D resins use our ultra safe and biocompatible Cleaning Fluid Bio or Cleaning Fluid NW1 Bio if your prints are prone to suffer whitening.
How to reuse dirty Cleaning Fluid? Expose the Cleaning Fluid in the washing container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled cleaning fluid, which can be used again and again for washing prints.