Cleaning Fluid Bio is a "Bio and Safe" cleaning fluid developed to clean and sterilize 3D prints and remove and wash off easily any unreacted resin, residuals and/or by-products.
Since it is a 100% safe and biocompatible, its usage is ideal for cleansing and purification of 3D printed materials used for making biomedical devices. It can also be used to sterilise and disinfect resin tanks (vats), printer covers without causing any damage to plastic parts as isopropanol does.
It is an excellent alternative to isopropanol and other volatile alcohol solvents which may attack plastics and break printer covers and tanks. Since it is odorless, it does not affect the lose of the sense of smell.
This bio cleaning fluid is ideal for cleaning 3D prints in an ultrasonic bath. It is suitable to clean all printer parts since it does not attack painted parts nor plastics. It has low volatility and it has been formulated to ensure safe handling since it does not cause any potential risk hazard (its material safety data sheet does not have any pictograms nor any risk or safety phrases).
It has been formulated to be safe 100% for use and does not cause skin irritation, nor any allergic skin reaction (read its MSDS for more information).
Follow first our Instructions for Use
3Dresyn Cleaning Fluid Bio has these features and benefits:
- antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- excellent resin washing off and overall cleaning properties for most of our 3Dresyns: non durable water soluble 3D resins*
- excellent cleaning yield, low dosage is needed for cleaning
- excellent shine after cleaning plastic and metal parts
- does not attack plastics nor paints (printer plastic covers, resin tanks)
- non volatile, non flammable, odorless
- ideal for dipping prints inside it in a glass for improved surface cure in the light box
- 100% safe for use, non irritant
- 100% biocompatible
- it can be used in combination with our Cure tester & Purification kit
- it can be also used only with our Pufification kit for fast cleansing systems
* for cleaning water soluble resins please use our Cleaning Fluid WS2 Bio