Cleaning Fluid Bio is a biocompatible and safe hydrophillic cleaning fluid developed to wash and clean 3D prints and remove and wash off easily any unreacted resin, hydrophillic residuals and byproducts.
Cleaning Fluid Bio is a 100% safe and biocompatible, its usage is ideal for cleansing of 3D printed materials used for making biomedical devices. It can also be used to clean resin tanks (vats), printer covers without causing any damage to plastic parts as isopropanol does. It is an excellent alternative to isopropanol and other volatile alcohol solvents which may attack plastics and break printer covers and tanks. Since it is odorless, it does not affect the lose of the sense of smell. This bio cleaning fluid is ideal for cleaning 3D prints in an ultrasonic bath. It is suitable to clean all printer parts since it does not attack painted parts nor plastics. It has low volatility and it has been formulated to ensure safe handling. Its material safety data sheet does not have any pictograms nor any risk or hazard safety phrases. It has been formulated to be safe 100% for use and does not cause skin irritation, nor any allergic skin reaction (read its MSDS for more information).
3Dresyn Cleaning Fluid Bio has these features and benefits:
- Odorless cleaner of low viscosity (<50 mPas at 25ºC) with high hydrophillicity and polarity for washing and cleansing prints (confers less clarity than UNW1 Bio, UNW2 Bio and NW1 Bio)
- ideal for washing and light postcuring by dipping at room temperature
- ideal for washing and cleaning 3D prints non prone to suffer whitening or when haziness is not an issue
- can cause whitening or haziness of sensitive prints as IPA and ethanol
- excellent resin washing off and overall cleaning properties for most of our 3Dresyns*
- viscosity <50 mPas at 25ºC
- excellent cleaning yield, low dosage is needed for cleaning
- excellent antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- does not attack plastics nor paints (printer plastic covers, resin tanks)
- non volatile, non flammable, and odorless
- ideal for dipping prints inside it in a glass for improved surface cure in the light box
- safe for use
- compliant with the Food Chemical Codex FCC, United States Pharmacopeia USP and EP
- if your prints are sensitive to suffer whitening then order Cleaning Fluid UNW1 Bio or Cleaning Fluid UNW2 Bio
- IFU for 100% clarity & transparency
How to reuse dirty Cleaning Fluid? Expose the Cleaning Fluid in the washing container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled cleaning fluid, which can be used again and again for washing prints.