Do you want to print 2D & 3D materials based on nano and micronized "exotic" materials? including nanopowders, nanoparticles, nanofibers, nanofillers, micron / micronized powders, microfibers, etc? with specific shapes and sizes to meet your specifications?
Features and Benefits of 3Dresyns technologies:
- broadest variety of exotic nano and micron materials in the market place
- broadest range of achievable properties
- optimum dispersion and deagglomeration for minimum light scattering
- optimum suspension stability even at low viscosity
- optimum flow even with high volumen concentrations
- solvent free dispersion processing: free of undesired solvent traces
- superior mechanical and biocompatility properties
- excellent printability even with low cost SLA, DLP & LCD printers
- excellent resolution
Discover the different manufacturing processes for additive manufacturing:
- Basic questions and answers
- In Depth
- 3D market driven analysis
- Direct & Indirect AM
- Indirect AM: Pros & Cons
- Ceramic & metal direct or indirect AM
- SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns for printing durable and sacrificial Injection Molds
3Dresyns portfolio of nano and micron materials for nanotechnology, microtechnology, and higher scale size Additive Manufacturing
The most extensive 3D nanotechnology product portfolio on the market including thousands of nano and micron sized "exotic" materials for functionalising our custom designed resins to meet your overall specifications. The final printed resins can be:
- final 3D printed objects printed with our 3D resins filled and functionalized with your chosen nano or micron materials with the mechanical properties of the custom designed or chosen unfilled 3D resin, or
- final 3D sintered objects composed of 100% of your chosen nano or micron materials, made by injection molding of nano & micron slurries of your chosen nano and micron sized "exotic" materials injected in 3D printed sacrificial molds, for intertwined parts with the mold, or in durable molds (for non-intertwined parts with the mold) printed with our sacrificial or durable 3D resins for making injection molds
- Free hints for printer recommendations
Free hints of injection units for Indirect Additive Manufacturing AM
Cost effective injection equipment of nano & micron products at higher scale size Additive Manufacturing:
3Dresyns nano and micron materials can be supplied as solid feedstocks at room temperature in metal cartridges of 25 mm external diameter for direct injection in 3D printed durable or sacrificial molds in low cost manual injection machines such as this type of cost effective manual injection equipment:
List of our extensive portfolio of "exotic" nano and micron materials, which can be used as functional additives or fillers in our 3D resins, or pure after debinding and sintering, shown in alphabetical order:
- Al-Si Aluminum Silicon
- Al 6061
- Al 7075
- Al-Zr Aluminum Zirconium
- AZ31 Magnesium
- AZ91 Magnesium
- Co-Cr Cobalt Chromium
- Cu-Ni Copper Nickel
- Cu-Sn Copper Tin
- Cu-Zn Copper Zinc
- Ga-In-Sn Galinstan
- Fe-Ni Iron Nickel
- Ni-Ti Nickel Titanium
- Ni-Cr Nickel Chromium
- SS316 Stainless Steel type 316
Grey aluminum-silicon alloys are used in wear resistant mechanical devices, in the production of lightweight materials and as catalyst support.
Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO)
Used in electronics and optics, in display panels due to its antistatic, infrared absorbance, and transparent conductivity. Also for sunlight shielding solid, and transparent substrate for sunlight shielding.
Barium Titanate (BaTiO3 or BTO)
White cubic barium titanate has unique optical and electric properties and it is used in data storage, ceramics, lasers, micro-capacitors, etc.
• Data storage. Used in high-density optical data storage
• Dynamic holography. Used in production of mirrors and lasers
• Ceramics. Used in ferroelectric ceramics, semiconductive ceramics and ceramic capacitors
• Computing. Used in optical computing, on-chip programming, pattern recognition, optical image processing
• Electronics: Used in piezoelectric devices, micro-capacitors, pyroelectric sensors, varistors, dielectric amplifiers and assorted electro-optic devices
Discover our 3Dresyn HP1 BTO70 with high relative permittivity "dielectric constant": typical values 8-9 εr units and loss tangent δ<0.04 at 10-20 GHz containing 70% by weight of Barium Titanate BTO
Biphasic Calcium Phosphate (BCP)
Black or brown Boron is used in high speed cutting applications due to its thermal and abrasive properties
• Ignition. Used in charcoal briquettes, fuels, torches
• Corrosion inhibition. Used in anti-freeze, brake fluids, hydraulic systems
• Photoelectric applications. Used in photography, tanning, electrolytic condensation, fuel cells
Dark grey or black Bismuth is used in a variety of fields including:
• Lubricant additives with low toxicity
• Nuclear heat transfer medium for nuclear reactors
• Medical imaging agent as contrast agent for medical imaging and cancer treatment
• Metallurgical industry as alloying agent for the production and joining of certain metals
Calcium Copper Titanate (CaCu3Ti4O12)
Carbon Aluminum Nitride (AlNC)
Carbon aluminum nitride has high thermal conductivity, high hardness and high electrical conductivity. It has a Tm c. 2200℃ and density 3.26 g/cm3. AlCN is used in electronic devices (integrated circuit boards, electronic packaging materials), optical devices, polymer matrix composites, metal matrix, in heat seal adhesives, , high thermally conductive ceramics, high temperature crucibles, heat sinks, and thermally conductive fillers for polymers.
Carbon nanotubes exhibit very high electrical and optical properties. Their shape is a thin empty cylinder. CNTs have a very high Elastic modulus c.1 TPa) which is nearly as high as the elastic modulus of diamond (1,2 TPa). CNTs have higher conductivity than silver and higher mechanical strength than steel. Used in Electronic diode, transistors, field emission, composite materials with electrical and thermal conductivity, high mechanical strength), hydrogen storage, supercapacitors, organic solar cells, touchable screens, biosensors, rechargeable Li batteries, etc. Types:
- Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- Composite Wires of Carbon Nanotubes
- Carbon Nanotube Nanoribbon
- Carbon Nanotube Sponges
- Carbon nanotubes dispersions are strong, flexible and cohesive. Carbon nanotubes are used as energy storage, in lithium-ion batteries, super capacitors, biosensors, medical devices, as a flame-retardants for replacing the existing non-environmentally friendly halogenated flame retardants used in the polymer industry, etc.
- Double-Walled CNTs (DWCNTs, DWNTs) comprises of two nanotubes, with one settled inside the other. The distinctions in the widths and chirality of the two nanotubes can create shifting degrees of collaboration between the two tubes. Additionally, the external nanotubes can be modified without modifying the internal nanotube, achieving metallic-metallic, semiconducting-metallic, metallic-semiconducting or semiconducting-semiconducting interactions. Due to their great thermal, mechanical and electrical properties are used in photovoltaics, gas sensors for identification of gases, dielectrics, field-emission displays, composites, etc.
- Single-Walled CNTs (SWCNTs, SWNTs) are one atom thick sheets of carbon atoms in a honeycomb lattice which exhibit high electrical conductivity (higher conductivity than copper and gold) showing both metallic and semiconducting electronic structures, high mechanical strength (stronger than steel), and high thermal conductivity properties (nearly 10 times higher than copper). Single-Walled CNTs are used in nano sensors, field-emission displays, nanocomposite materials, logic elements, etc.
Graphitized Multi-Walled CNTs
Short Length Multi-Walled CNTs
Multi-Walled CNTs (MWCNTs)
Carbon Titanium Nitride (TiNC)
TiNC is a abrasion resistant ceramic micronized coating with high hardness, toughness, and very low coefficient of friction. It is used in industrial tooling for protective wear resistance.
Cesium Tungsten Oxide (Cs2W04)
Cesium Tungsten Oxide nanoparticles are hygroscopic clear crystals in the Visible 400-800 nm but opaque at 800-1200 nm allowing its use in LED NIR shielding devices.
Cobalt Iron Oxide (CoFe2O4)
Cobalt Oxide (CoO, Co2O3, Co3O4)
Superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO) nanoparticles are used as contrast agents for magnetic resonance imaging. Ferucarbotran is a biocompatible SPIO-coated carboxydextran with a diameter of about 45-60 nm
Fullerene is a C allotrope with spherical, elliptical or tubular structure. The structure of fullerene is similar to graphite. The difference is fullerene has five-membered rings, while graphite has six membered rings. Fullerene is harder than diamond, 100 times stronger than steel, more conductive than copper. It is used as conductor, absorbent for gases, lubricant, in biomedical and pharmaceutical applications, such as diagnostic reagents, super drugs, cosmetics, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), and in few in industrial applications, such as solar batterys, fuel cells, secondary batteries, abrasion resistant materials, flame and fire retardants materials, high-performance membranes, catalysts, artificial diamonds, hard alloys, filters, high-performance coatings, bioactive materials, memory materials, composites, semiconductor record mediums, magnetic materials, printing inks, toner, inks, electronic superconductors, semiconductors, diodes, transistors, inductors, optical materials, electronic cameras, fluorescence display tubes, nonlinear optical materials etc. Types:
- Polyhydroxylated Fullerene (Fullerenols)
Black Germanium is used in optical applications and in energy, medicine, electronics and imaging applications
• Energy applications for lithium-ion batteries due to its high surface area
• Medical applications. Anti-inflammatory and circulatory improvement of the immune system
• Electronic applications. Used in integrated circuits utilizing germanium in silicon-germanium alloys
• Imaging applications: optical properties, medical imaging
Gold is used in aesthetics and high-tech optical-electronic applications: medical imaging, photography, and other optical/imaging applications. It is also used in cancer diagnosis, photothermal therapy and conductive electronic applications
Graphene is atomically thin layered crystalline carbon. It has electrical conductivity, high surface area, increased adsorption and transparency properties. Graphene is used as electrode material in batteries for increased capacity, charge-discharge frequency and longevity, in transparent electronics such as touch screens, LCDs or OLEDs and as chemical insulation material. Graphene is also used in tissue engineering, bioimaging, medical devices and pharmacology.
• Medical devices. Used in bio-sensors, diagnosis devices, microbial detectors, DNA sequencing tools
• Bioimaging. Used in contrast agent for photoaucustic and thermoacustic imaging.
• Tissue engineering. Used in reinforcement agent in various composites for bone tissue applications
• Biomicrorobotics. Used in biomicrorobotics as living humidity sensor.
• Drug delivery. Used in cancer drug delivery applications
- CVD Graphene
- Functionalized Graphene
- Graphene Nanoplatelets (GNP)
- Graphene Oxide (GO)
- Reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO)
Discover our graphene products
Grey or black iron is used in electronics, medicine, imaging, environmental management, data storage:
• Probing. Used in tools for recording magnetic activity.
• Recording media. Used in magnetic data storage and recording
• Ferro fluids and pastes. Used in ferro fluids, magnetic pastes, and similar compounds.
• Medical applications. Used in imaging solutions and drug carrier for certain delivery mechanisms.
• Environmental applications. Used in soil contamination, helping to degrade heavy metals and other compromising environmental hazards.
• Electromagnetic-wave absorption. Used in shielding solutions
Iron Oxide (FexOy) (Fe2O3, Fe3O4)
Manganese Ferrite Black Oxide ((Fe,Mn)3O4)
It has excellent light, heat, chemical fastness, and outdoor durability. Used in non-bleeding non-migratory polymers and coatings
Manganese Iron Oxide (MnFe2O4)
Used as a catalyst to reduce volatile organic compounds (VOC) of air emissions to parts per billion (ppb).
Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2)
Grey Nano Molybdenum Disulfide is used in solid lubricant materials for equipment,
space vehicles, satellites and military vehicles, but also as catalyst, and in composites.
Molybdenum Trioxide (MoO3(H2O)x)
- Cellulose Nanocrystals (CNCs)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Cellulose Suspension
Neodymium magnet (NdFeB, NIB, or Neo)
Nickel Cobalt Iron Oxide (NixCo1-xFe2O4)
It has good magnetic properties. It can be used as catalyst, for high density magnetic recording media, and lithium ion micro batteries.
Nickel Iron Oxide (NiFe2O4)
It is used as an adsorbent to remove hexavalent chromium ions from waste water, permeable additive in membrane fabrication, and as electrocatalyst for the oxygen evolution reaction in anodic deposition.
Platinum Oxide (PtO2) Adam´s catalyst
Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):polystyrene sulfonate (PEDOT:PSS)
Quantum dots (QDs) are fluorescent semiconductor nanoparticles with sizes < 20 nm, which contain around 200-1000 atoms. They are used in applications such as biosensors, photodetectors, solar cells, Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), gene and drug delivery, bioimaging, photocatalysts, etc. Types:
- Cadmium Selenide Quantum Dots (CdSe/ZnS)
- Cadmium Selenide quantum dots emit visible light between 460 and 645 nm. CdSe QDs exhibit electroluminescence, high luminescence and quantum yields and are used in applications such as LEDs, solar cells, display devices, bio sensors, single electron transistors, bioimaging, etc.
- Carbon Quantum Dots (CQD)
- Carbon quantum dots are spherical semiconductors with sizes < 10 nm, which exhibit luminescence and electronic properties. Due to their low toxicity is used for biomedical applications, such as biosensors, drug delivery, besides in optronics, photovoltaics, bioimaging and photocatalysts.
- Graphene Quantum Dots (GQD)
- Graphene quantum dots have high surface to volume ratio and sizes < 100 nm with mean sizes of 2-20 nm. They are biocompatible and have high electronic and photoluminescence properties. They are used in drug delivery systems, as well as in bioimaging, solar cells, biosensors, supercapacitors, microsupercapacitors, LEDs, etc.
- Indium Phosphide Quantum Dots (InP/ZnS QD)
- Indium phosphide quantum dots are semiconductors with sizes <30 nm. It exhibits high photoluminescence, optical, electrical and biocompatibility properties. It is used in medical applications like bioimaging, LEDs, electronic devices, solar cells, etc.
- Lead Sulfide Quantum Dots (PbS QD)
- Lead sulfide quantum dots have size-tunable band-edge absorption depending on particle size. PbS QDs used in photodetectors, electrocatalysis, LEDs, photovoltaics, solar cells, transistors, etc.
- Perovskite Quantum Dots (PVK QD)
- Perovskite quantum dots are semiconductors with outstanding photoluminescence and quantum yields, used in electronic and optoelectronic applications, such as LEDs, biosensors, photodetectors, solar cells, bioimaging, photocatalysts, etc.
- Zinc Selenide Quantum Dots (ZnSe/ZnS QD)
- Zinc selenide quantum dots are semiconductors with sizes <30 nm an a wide band gap. They are used for doping processes and in applications such as biological markers, scintillators, sensors, solar cells, photocatalysts, LEDs, etc.
- Cerium (Ce)
- Dysprosium (Dy)
- Erbium (Er)
- Europium (Eu)
- Gadolinium (Gd)
- Holmium (Ho)
- Lanthanum (La)
- Neodymium (Nd)
- Praseodymium (Pr)
- Samarium (Sm)
- Scandium (Sc)
- Terbium (Tb)
- Thulium (Tm)
- Ytterbium (Yb)
- Yttrium (Y)
Rare Earth Compounds
- Lanthanum Hexaboride (LaB6)
- Lanthanum Trifluoride (LaF3)
- Yttrium Aluminate (Y3Al5O12)
Rare Earth Oxides
- Cerium Oxide (CeO2)
- Dysprosium Oxide (Dy2O3)
- Erbium Oxide (Er2O3)
- Europium Oxide (Eu2O3)
- Gadolinium Oxide (Gd2O3)
- Holmium Oxide (Ho2O3)
- Lanthanum Oxide (La2O3)
- Lutetium Oxide (Lu2O3)
- Neodymium Oxide (Nd2O3)
- Praseodymium Oxide (Pr6O11)
- Samarium Oxide (Sm2O3)
- Scandium Oxide (Sc2O3)
- Terbium Oxide (Tb4O7)
- Thulium Oxide (Tm2O3)
- Yttrium Oxide (Y2O3)
Yellow-brown Silicon (Si) is used in optical and semiconductive applications as semiconductor with high specific surface area, and in rechargeable batteries as the negative electrode material for improved capacity.
• Optical properties confinement of electrons and quantum effects, besides aesthetic design, energy, biomedicine and biosensing.
• Semiconductors: quantum confinement seen at the nanostructure size, silicon nanoparticles have seen intense research as a semiconductive material. Precision electronics manufacturing and production
• Solar Energy Cell. solar energy cells production, thin film solar cells, and amorphous silicon solar cells
• Lithium-ion Battery. Lithium-ion batteries with triple the energy storage potential of regular lithium-ion batteries
Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Black Silicon Carbide or carborundum, is a semiconductor containing silicon and carbon. Silicon Carbide is a high chemical and temperature resistant semiconductor material. It has higher hardness and strength than corundum. Sintered Silicon Carbide forms very hard ceramics used in high endurance applications, such as brake pads, or clutch facings, ceramic plates, grinding, honing, water jet cutting, sandblasting, brake discs.
Silicon Dioxide or silica (SiO2)
Amorphous Silica or Fumed Silica is used as a filler in plastics, for insulation and for making 3D printed glass.
Discover our Silica related products and glass related products
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4)
Nano Silicon Nitride has a very high hardness, between corundum and diamond, and high tensile strength at room and at high temperature. Nano Si3N4 is used in higher stress and temperature resistant cutting tools, turbine blades, rotors, and dies.
Silver has excellent antibacterial and antibiotic characteristics. It is used in surface coatings of electronics, textiles, metals, woods, ceramics, glass, papers, plastics in hospitals, and clean rooms. Silver is used in biotechnical, pharmacological, medical, anti-microbial, electronics “conductive” applications:
- Anti-microbial applications: Silver suppress pathogens and used in detergents, toys and consumer products
- Conductive applications: used im conductive materials production, including LCD and LED screens, touch screens, used in microelectronics
- Chemical applications: used in ethylene oxidation reactions and in chemical vapor sensors and other devices
- Optical applications: used in solar cells, medical imaging equipment, optical limiters, spectroscopic equipment, etc
- Pharmacological applications: used in antimicrobial, cell dying and genetic tests
Discover our Silver products
Silver (Ag) nanowires
Silver nanowires have potential usage in solar cells and flexible displays, and can replace indium tin oxide due to its flexibility, clarity, and electrical conductivity.
Discover our Silver nano wires
Silver-carrying halloysite nanotubes (Ag-HNT)
Strontium Iron Oxide
It is magnetic with high surface. Used as additive in flares, pyrotechnics. Provides high refractive index to glass.
Titanium Aluminum Carbide (Ti3AlC2)
It has high oxidation resistance, self-lubrication, high fracture toughness, and conductivity. Used as high temperature resistance material for electrode brushes, chemical anticorrosive, high temperature resistant heating elements, and coatings, as MXene precursors, conductive self-lubricating ceramics, lithium ion batteries, supercapacitors, electrochemical catalysts, etc.
Titanium Carbide (TiC)
Titanium Carbide has high hardness and temperature resistance with a melting point above 3100°C. It is used in grinding devices, grinding pastes or grinding wheels.
Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)
Titanium Dioxide has excellent UV light absorption. It has good chemical and thermal stability. It is insoluble in water, organic acids, and weak inorganic acids, however is soluble in sulphuric acid, alkali and hydrofluoric acids. Titanium Dioxide is used in cosmetics, inks, coatings, plastics, food packing materials, and generally as a UV-filter.
Discover our TiO2 Rutile products
Titanium Nitride is non-toxic and chemically inert with high thermal conductivity and infrared absorption. It is used in PET bottles for increased durability, light fastness for increased shelf-life of drinks
Titanium Oxynitride (TiOxNy)
Used for nano photonic applications
Tungsten Carbide Cobalt (WC/Co)
It has very high hardness and wear resistance. Used in tools for milling, drilling, pressing, and punching. Also used insurgical instruments and in rotating balls of ball point pens.
Tungsten Disulfide is a solid lubricant with superior chemical and physical properties; high stability at high temperature and pressure. Used in greases, oils or lubricants for high performance friction materials, and in solid lubricant materials exposed to high temperature pressure, vacuum, loads, radiation and/or corrosive environments.
Yttrium Aluminate (Y3Al5O12)
It has high strength and thermal stability up to 1970°C. Used as a host material for ions such as neodymium (Nd), erbium (Er), and cerium (Ce). Used in optical applications such as active optical filters, solid-state lasers, fluorescent materials, and phosphor powders for cathode ray tubes. It is used for insulating or refractory coatings and as a co-catalyst in photocatalytic applications.
Zinc Cobalt Iron Oxide (Zn0.5Co0.5Fe2O4)
Thermally stable magnetic material. Used in ceramic structures in electronics,,and in aerospace light-weight structures, for glass, optical, ceramic applicationsins, in the cathode of solid oxide fuel cells and oxygen generators, and as potential agent for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Zinc Iron Oxide (ZnFe2O4)
High chemical stability with superparamagnetic properties. It increases the optical, magnetic, and electrical properties of composites. Used in gas sensor applications, in medicine as an antibiotic, antibacterial, and antifungal agent. Also used in energy-effective windows, electrochromic materials, automotive back view mirrors, antiferromagnetic layers, active optical channels, special coatings, alloys, plastics, and textiles, as catalyst, as contrast agent in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Zinc Manganese Iron Oxide (Zn0.5Mn0.5Fe2O4)
Used as antibacterial, antifungal, and antibiotic agent, in nanotechnology of nanofibers and nanowires, in electronics, textiles, plastics, and alloys, in the passivation of surfaces against corrosion, in microelectronic circuits, piezoelectrics, in fuel cells, and catalysts.
Zinc Oxide (ZnO)
Used in rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, adhesives, salants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants and first-aid tapes for screening of ultraviolet and infra-red light, sterilization and health protection, lowering temperature or heat insulation. improve tear resistance.
Zirconium Carbide (ZrC)
Zirconium Carbide has excellent oxidation resistance at high temperatures, high tensile strength, high hardness and good thermal conductivity. It is used in cemented carbides to produce cutting tools with improved heat transfer and increased wear resistance.
Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2)
Zirconium Dioxide or Zirconia has good acid, alkali, corrosion resistance, and high temperature resistance. Zirconia is used in technical ceramics, pigments, abrasive materials, jewel materials, in batteries as well as in capacitors.
Discover our Zirconia products
Contact us at: info@3Dresyns.com to consult about our customisation services for designing 2D & 3D materials based on nano and micronized exotic materials, including nanopowders, nanoparticles, nanofibers, nanofillers, micron / micronized powders, microfibers, etc.
Discover our Customisation Services: