- most of our resins can be printed with most SLA, DLP & LCD printers, even with low cost (100-1000 Euro) LCD printers, such as Anycubic.
- low cost (50 Euro) heating and temperature control units permit printing, with constant temperature at 25-40ºC, our best 3D resin versions: HV or High Viscosity resins, which exhibit superior toughness
- washing and post processing of colored and clear "non hazy" prints can be automated with our Instructions for Use IFU for ultra gloss and transparency with even low cost (100 Euro) wash and cure stations, such as the Anycubic Wash & Cure machine. Get a second extra washing container for fast & easy implementation of our IFU.
- the recommended value for money (<400 Euro in total) printer setup, which includes printer, heater, temperature controller, wash & cure machine is ideal for beginners and professional production
- we do not get any commission for these hints and recommendations
Compatibility of 3Dresyns with low cost 3D printers
Our 3Dresyns are compatible with most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers using lasers, DLP projectors and multicolor and monochrome LCD panels with light wavelengths between 150-420 nm, and up to 500 nm with our visible photo accelerant additives. They are made to order for most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers, including Formlabs Form 2 & Form 3, and low cost LCD printers with prices from 100 Euro upwards.
Our "made to order" 3D resins come as standard ready to print for your printer specifications. You will be pleased to find that their performance (printability and mechanical properties) far exceeds our competitor’s resins.For more info read:
- Effect of printing specifications on biocompatibility and mechanical properties
- Effect of fine tuning on biocompatibility and mechanical properties
- Effect of printers on biocompatibility, safety and mechanical properties
- Key variables affecting mechanical performance of 3D prints
- Tg, HDT, and mechanical properties depend on printing specifications
Problems with black box printers
If you are fighting with your existing printer in a "black box" approach (unlock the black box), and need better results, or if you do not have a printer yet, or need a new one, and do not know yet which printer to buy? Then, you may consider ordering our 3D printing consulting services for recommending you the best printer and post processing setup for your needs and budget. Our recommended printing setups range from hobby to professional, from low to high budgets, according to your specific needs. If you need consulting for getting a custom 3D printer setup discover our:
- Full 3D Printing System consulting services
- We do not get any commision from any printer manufacturers for recommending their printers. We will charge you for our impartial and fair know-how consulting for helping you to design the best printer setup for your needs!