The 3Dresyns team has designed a broad range of ready to use photopolymer Inkjet 3Dresyns for:
Features and benefits:
- excellent mechanical properties with tensile strength up to 100 mPas or higher
- Compatibility with Photopolymer Inkjet 3D printers. Our Inkjet 3Dresyns are compatible with MultiJet MJP, PolyJet PJP and Agilista (Keyence) inkjet printers
- engineering,functional materials without brittleness
- biomedical grades, including ultra safe "monomer free" biocompatible supports and functional materials with no pictograms
- compatible with the original supports from the printer manufacturers eg Support 705, etc...
- biocompatible wax and water soluble and removable supports with water jet with different rigidities to ensure good printability of complex materials, which may need tuning to your printer specifications
- rigid, ultra tough, hard, flexible, soft and elastic grades
- CMYK: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and white color
- elongation <1-10% and up to 100%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional 3D inkjet printers
- organo-tin free
3Dresyns also offers several biocompatible support materials based on:
- ready to use wax supports for MultiJet printers, which can be removed from the prints by either warming and melting the wax at 60C and/or by dissolving the wax in isopropanol at 37C.
- photopolymer supports for PolyJet printers which are water soluble or removable with water blasting or pressurized water jet, which may need tuning to your printer specifications
Note: We do not induce the use nor provide RFID cards nor accept any legal liability by the use or misuse of our 3Dresyns in resin cartridges containing compatible RFID tags with your printer, despite being technically and legally viable. Customers should acknowledge that they will use our Inkjet 3Dresyns on their own risk.