Compatible and made to order
Our 3Dresyns are made to order and are compatible with most photopolymer SLA, DLP & LCD printers.
Our SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins come as standard ready to print. You will be pleased to find that their performance (printability and mechanical properties) far exceeds our competitor’s resins.
How can we make compatible 3D resins for different SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers?
Our 3Dresyns are tuned and made to order by adapting our 3D resins to the different specifications of most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers, including but not limited to their light wavelengths and power specifications.
Features & Benefits of our SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns:
- made to order for your printer model specifications!
- compatible with most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers using lasers, DLP projectors and multicolor and monochrome LCD with light wavelengths between 150-420 nm, and up to 500 nm with our visible photo accelerant Fine Tuner additives
- designed and tuned to your printer specifications (light wavelength and power)
- Examples of compatible SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- Compatibility with Formlabs printers
- Most of our 3Dresyns can be printed with the Form 2 in open mode using Formlabs Clear v2 and in the Form 3 using Standard Clear or Grey settings without and with a universal cartridge system.
- Compatibility of our uni and multi functional 3D resins
- 3Dresyns goals are your own goals
Black box printing vs clear box printing
If you are after a "plug & play" printing solution, without any specific technical and safety requirements, then consider purchasing the original non-functional "fragile" & "me too cheaper" 3D resins supplied with the printers. For certain time they will print certain basic 3D resins, but sooner or later will fail due to several reasons. Learn some of the reasons for printing failure:
On the other hand, if you need to print technical functional materials with constancy (without variability) with high mechanical and safety performance, with specific functionality and performance properties, then explore our diverse 3D resin offering of multifunctional resins, and 3D printing consulting services.
Clearing the box is easy with our calibration instructions, which will show you to choose the right exposure times for your chosen z layer thickness, as shown in this video:
By taking measurements of the curing of 3D resin drops at different times, such as 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, and 100 seconds, a fast & easy fingerprint is obtained of the cured thickness of the 3D resin at different times in your printer. Glass slides of 1 mm thickness or a FEP film can be used as clear support for curing the drops. The fingerprint of cured thickness vs time provides the required information for choosing the right exposure times for different z layers in your specific printer status, since light power of printers vary significantly from printer to printer, and decays naturally upon time, affecting the thickness vs time fingerprint.
Do you need 3D printing consulting?
If you are fighting with your existing printer in a "black box" approach and feel that you need more control and understanding of the fundamental 3D printing variables affecting the performance, reliability and reproducibility of your work, or in case that you do not have a printer yet, or need a new one, and do not know yet which printer to buy? Then, you may consider ordering our 3D consulting and training services for helping you to choose the right 3D Printing System for your specific needs and goals, which include recommendations of all the required instrumentation, tools, materials, instructions and training for professional 3D printing: 3D printing consulting
Instructions For Use IFU*
We provide for free more detailed instructions for use IFU, upon request and after ordering, for selecting the best printing settings of our resins in your specific printer:
- Our calibration stl files (including the horizontally positioned coin shown above: most critical or difficult orientation for getting high Z axis resolution) are available for confirmation of printability, and for determining the XYZ printing precision and resolution of the chosen printing settings in your existing printer, before printing your own designs
- Our IFU will provide you a full fingerprint of the achievable printing speed and resolution of your chosen 3D resin in your printer
- The optimum printing settings (printing speed and resolution) for your printer and printing specifications will be chosen by you, following our detailed IFU, with just some basic calibration steps
Basic tools needed for calibration: