Biocompatible 3Dresyns® for medical devices
3Dresyns is globally the first and only 3D resin supplier selling "monomer free" biocompatible 3D resins, colors and additives with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) with non toxic raw materials and without any toxicity risk hazard pictograms.
Discover our ready to print Biocompatible 3Dresyns:
- Biocompatible 3Dresyns for class I, II & III biomedical devices, educational, food contact and toys printing
We can custom design biocompatible 3D resins to meet your specifications, without hazards nor risks, for ultra safe biomedical devices, educational, food contact and toys printing.
Read publications about 3Dresyns products.
Our 100% biocompatible 3Dresyns are ultra pure "reactive polymer" systems, without the typical extractability, lixiviation and cross-contamination potential health problems occuring with existing competitive monomer based systems.
For extra security our Cure Tester & Purification protocol is recommended:
- Cure Tester & Purification kit for measuring the cure, chemical postcuring and cleansing of 3D prints for 100% cytotoxicity pass
3D printing of Biocompatible materials
The biocompatible 3D printing materials market is growing significantly and our goal is to actively develop safer and safer materials:
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Type, Application, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market by Product (Material [Plastic, Metal],... Application (Prosthodontics, Implantology, Orthodontic), End-user, and Region - Forecast to 2025
Safety of Biocompatible 3D resins
Our biocompatible 3D resins are biocompatible because their components are safe (non toxic) and are mainly based on pure and safe biological and synthetic derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light. Please click on the links below:
- biocompatible medical devices
- medical models and devices.
- auditory prosthesis
- dental prosthesis
- bones, cutting guides
- other prosthesis
Our biocompatible and ultra safe 3Dresyn OD-Clear MF is unique, ultra fast and the first and unique "monomer free" 3D resin in the market for printing biomedical devices such as the mentioned one in this recent publication:
- Class I devices are low risk devices such as stethoscopes, etc
- Class IIa are general non-active, non implantable medical devices: low-medium risk devices, such as hearing aids, electrocardiographs, ultrasonic diagnostic equipment. etc
- Class IIb are medium-high risk devices, such are surgical lasers, infusion pumps (non-implantable), ventilators, intensive care monitoring equipment. etc
- Class III devices are high risk such as balloon catheters, prosthetic heart valves, etc
Biocompatible bio-based 3Dresyns
We have a broad range of biocompatible renewable & bio-based 3Dresyns BIO. The basic components of our bio-based 3Dresyns are “green” and are mainly based on natural biological derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light. Our Biocompatible 3D resins exhibit a broad range of physical properties, from ultra hard and tough (non brittle) to flexible and elastic grades and can be custom designed for the manufacturing of medical devices (ISO13485:2016 and ISO10993).
Biocompatible 3Dresyns BIO are mainly synthetically funtionalized bio-based 3D resins made from renewable biological sources with excellent mechanical properties and print quality. Our "monomer free" reactive polymer 3Dresyns have been designed to exhibit no risk of monomer extraction. On the other hand, our monomer based 3Dresyns use safe monomers to maximum safety for end users. Our biocompatible 3Dresyns BIO also exhibit excellent printability and resolution.
Biocompatible Synthetic 3Dresyns
3Dresyns also offers a broad range of high purity safe biocompatible synthetic 3D resins specifically designed for the manufacturing of medical devices (ISO13485:2016 and ISO10993).
Our Synthetic 3Dresyns are functionalized (non toxic) pure synthetic based biocompatible 3D resins (" monomer free" reactive polymer systems as well as oligomer and monomer based systems) with superior mechanical properties and print quality.
You may contact us to consult about our customisation services of biocompatible synthetic and bio-based 3Dresyns and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com