3Dresyns for making printing plates
Our Printing Plates 3D resins PP have been designed to 3D print Printing Plates "PP" with affordable SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers for different printing systems, including stereo plates for flexo and letterpress and planographic plates for offset lithographic printing as well as other printing systems.
Our Printing Plates 3Dresyns PP have the benefit of manufacturing cost effective custom printing plates "in house" for a broad range of traditional 2D printing systems such as flexography, letterpress, offset lithography, screen, etc, and a broad range of applications, including specialty customized Graphic Arts, publishing, micro & nano rigid and flexible Electronics, suitainable printing manufacturing, etc.
As Computer To Plate "CTP" replaced Computer To Film "CTF" technology, eliminating the stripping, compositing, and traditional plate making processes, our direct & selective 3D printer to plate "3DTP" can change the printing industry for a more eco-friendly and customized printing plate production, which can lead to reduced prepress times, lower costs, improved print resolution and the usage of a broader variety of technical properties and materials (optical clear, flexible, durable, biobased, etc,..).
Benefits of direct 3D printer to plate "3DTP" vs traditional technologies:
- in house customization of custom design and plate manufacturing
- higher resolution quality dependant on printers X,Y, Z resolution (X, Y <30-40 microns pixel diameter and Z down to 1 micron with some affordable SLA DLP 3D printers and down to X,Y,Z resolution of 100 nm with 3D nano lithography printing
- time and cost savings since there is no material waste (selective printing) and the removal step of the non image areas during plate imaging can be eliminated
- higher durability vs less durable existing technologies e.g. uv curable water based emulsion coatings used in CTP
- ecofriendly, sustainable
Our 3Dresyns PP have these features:
synthetic and/or bio-based, renewable and biodegradable
high precision and resolution below to 30 microns for SLA DLP printing and 100 nm for 3D micro & nano lithography
- Excellent custom designed balance of mechanical properties to minimise Ink and Over Print Varnishes "OPV´s" dot gain and splattering
- Excellent chemical resistance to withstand chemical attack by agressive ink and OPV´s raw materials
- cost effective vs existing production technologies
- customized-production and design of 3Dresyns PP for customized "in house" 3D printing plate production