Volumetric additive manufacturing
Volumetric additive manufacturing VAM is an innovative 3D printing technology based on the 3D printing of objects without support structures.
The 3Dresyns team has the expertise to custom design biocompatible (monomer free) functional 3D resins for different VAM printer designs to achieve superior biocompatibility and performance properties and benefits, such as:
- superior mechanical properties
- superior biocompatibility
- excellent resolution and printability of low flow high viscous resins
- excellent printability of sticky resins, well known for their difficult printability by conventional layer by layer 3D printing systems
- excellent printability of high flow low viscosity monomers and resins, after controlled rheological chemical "thickening" to increase the yield value viscosity or minimum stress to initiate flow of the resin, to avoid print shape deformation during volume rotation
- excellent printability of 100% safe, natural and biocompatible materials
- ideal for printing safe "monomer free" 3d resins for biomedical and dental applications
- availability of a broad range of fine tuning additives (synthetic and bio-based photo accelerants, synergists, resolution increaser and reaction inhibitors, to adjust materials functionality, printability, print speed and resolution, to varied VAM processes, light sources such as LED DLP projectors with different wavelengths (365, 385, 405 nm and Visible) and print settings (variable energy dosage, mJ/cm2, power, mW/cm2 and exposure times, etc...)
We have launched a new series of 3D resins for Volumetric Additive Manufacturing "VAM" which are compatible with volumetric printers such as the Replicator, the new volumetric "Xolography" 3D printer XUBE by XOLO and other volumetric 3D printing systems.
Discover our existing portfolio of VAM 3Dresyns
We have been reviewed in:
Please contact us to consult about our custom designed VAM 3Desyns for your specific VAM printer setup and performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com