It is a safe biocompatible whitish lubricant paste which does not affect the clarity nor the color of 3Dresins.
- reduces tack or "stickiness" and adhesion of any 3D resins on the resin tank
- reduces the release force needed to separate the prints from the surface of the vat during printing
- reduces the risk of support breaking, print deformation and overall print failure
- increases the durability of FEP and PDMS
- improves the printability of difficult to print highly viscous and sticky 3D resins
- compatible with third party resins
3D-ADD NSA1 is supplied as a kit, which contains a 60, 250 and 500 mL bottle containing 3D ADD NSA1, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyns needed for fine tuning (dependant on minimum required printing volumen of individual resin tanks (vats)) and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect fine tuned 3Dresins from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.