3Dresyns sells online around 500 basic SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) for identifying the color, packaging size, functionality, etc of its product portfolio. Some specialty products permit online multifunctionalization with over several thousand colors and up to 4 functional additives, among around 50 functional additive choices, which can be added online for custom design of over 10 billion ready to use 3D resins.
After functionalization with colors, functional additives, and our exotic materials, our basic or unifunctional 3Dresyns become multifunctional. Discover how 3Dresyns uses Artificial Intelligence AI algorithms for designing online proof of concept multifunctional products: About 3Dresyns algorithms and Artificial Intelligence
Additionally, around 50 functional additives and hundreds of exotic nano and micron size materials can also be purchased separately for custom addition, by your own at your chosen dosage, to meet your specifications.
This optional impressive multifunctional offering may appear overwhelming to newcomers to 3D printing. If you want to keep it simple, then do not add any of the optional functional additives to your order. Just ignore the bunch of offered options/choices! But if you want to play and need specific functionality or performance to meet your unmet needs, explore our fascinating multifunctional offering!
Due to this challenging multifunctional 3D resins offering, "black box" closed mode printers may require further tuning or adjustment for optimum printing performance (printing speed and resolution) at your specific printing specifications, such as your chosen z layer thickness at your specific printer specifications.
Optional ordering of the curing rate table
The curing rate table provides the thickness of the chosen 3D resin cured at a light power similar to the chosen DLP/LCD printer during ordering. 3Dresyns curing rate table of the ordered 3D resin is measured by curing the resin with a 405 nm light wavelength at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 75, and 100 seconds. The thickness of the cured resin at the mentioned times is used for filling up the curing rate table.
Light power matching "synchronisation"
For getting exact curing rate values we recommend you ordering the same light meter as ours, the Chitu Systems Digital UV Light Meter. 3Dresyns has chosen this model due to its affordability and realibility since its spectral range of 402-407 nm coincides with most printers light wavelength (405 nm).
The ordered curing rate table can be much more accurately measured after sharing your exact printer power since this will permit the 3Dresyns team to measure the curing rate table of your ordered 3D resins with the same power as yours since we will match your light power (light power matching) for fast & accurate finding your optimum printing settings: Fast and accurate Instructions for Use "IFU" for DLP & LCD printers
Fine Tuning 3D resins for custom increase of printing speed and resolution (optional)
Our 3Dresyns are made to order, tuned or adjusted by us to meet your specifications. Optionally, they can also be tuned by you if you want to have personal control of printing speed and resolution with our recommended Fine Tuners FT1 and LB1 Bio:
- Fine Tuner FT1 is our favourite general purpose "photoaccelerant" (photocatalyst) which has been designed to adjust and boost the print speed of our 3Dresyns to different SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers working with ultraviolet and visible wavelengths up to 410 nm.
- Fine Tuner LB1 Bio is our general purpose clear resolution increaser or resolution-er, which has been designed for improving resolution and detail of prints by reducing light bleeding and undesired overcure of our clear and colored resins. It is recommended for improving XYZ resolution and reducing overcure and "support fusing or merging" of clear and colored 3D resins in SLA, DLP & LCD printers working with lights from 350 to 410 nm, including 405 nm LEDs, lasers and standard DLP projectors and LCDs. An ultra low water absorption version is also available: Fine Tuner LB1 Bio ULWA
- Contact us for dosage advice
About tuning your printer for printing safer and higher performing resins
- Discover the benefits of printing with heated printers since for a small investment of 50 Euro a heating unit can be easily installed by yourself in your existing printer
- heated printers permit the printing of ultra tough resins with improved biocompatibility and safety
Note: If you still need certain specific performance to suit your individual printer settings and specific product design, then we offer even more fine tuning additives, such as our resolutioners for improving the resolution or detail of your 3D prints and our photo accelerants (photocatalysts) for adjusting the printing speed.
3Dresyns also offers printing consulting services.
For more info read: Compatibility with SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet printers