3Dresyns sells online around 400-500 basic SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) for identifying the color, packaging size, functionality, etc of its product portfolio. Some specialty products permit online multifunctionalization with over several thousand colors and up to 4 functional additives, among around 50 functional additive choices, which can be added online for custom design of up to 10 billion ready to use 3D resins.
After functionalization with colors and functional additives our basic or unifunctional 3Dresyns become multifunctional. Additionally, around 50 functional additives can also be purchased separately for custom addition, by your own at your chosen dosage, to meet your specifications.
This optional multifunctional offering may appear overwhelming to newcomers to 3D printing. If you want to keep it simple, then do not add any of the optional functional additives to your order. Just ignore the bunch of offered options/ choices! If you want to play and need specific functionality or performance to meet your unmet needs, explore our impressive multifunctional offering!
Due to this challenging multifunctional 3D resins offering, "black box" closed mode printers may require further tuning or adjustment for optimum printing performance (printing speed and resolution) at your specific printing specifications, such as your chosen z layer thickness at your specific printer specifications.
Fine Tuning 3D resins for custom increase of printing speed and resolution
Our 3Dresyns may be easily tuned or adjusted by you for optimum printing speed and resolution with our recommended Fine Tuners FT1 and LB1 Bio:
- Fine Tuner FT1 is our favourite general purpose "photoaccelerant" which has been designed to adjust and boost the print speed of our 3Dresyns to different SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers working with ultraviolet and visible wavelengths up to 410 nm.
- Fine Tuner LB1 Bio is our general purpose clear resolution increaser or resolution-er, which has been designed for improving resolution and detail of prints by reducing light bleeding and undesired overcure of our clear and colored resins. It is recommended for improving XYZ resolution and reducing overcure and "support fusing or merging" of clear and colored 3D resins in SLA, DLP & LCD printers working with lights from 350 to 410 nm, including 405 nm LEDs, lasers and standard DLP projectors and LCDs. An ultra low water absorption version is also available: Fine Tuner LB1 Bio ULWA
- Contact us for dosage advice
About tuning your printer for printing safer and higher performing resins
- Discover the benefits of printing with heated printers since for a small investment of 50 Euro a heating unit can be easily installed by yourself in your existing printer
- heated printers permit the printing of ultra tough resins with improved biocompatibility and safety
Note: If you still need certain specific performance to suit your individual printer settings and specific product design, then we offer even more fine tuning additives, such as our resolutioners for improving the resolution or detail of your 3D prints and our photo accelerants for adjusting the printing speed, and even more detailed consulting services that will help you to enhance those properties.
For more info read: Compatibility with SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet printers