Are not you tired of printing "me too cheaper" fragile eggshell-like materials?
It is time for a change! Order our Engineering 3Dresyns with similar and even better properties than the best engineering plastics (Pictures and videos of some of our 3D printed resins)
Features & Benefits of 3Dresyns:
3Dresyns is the supplier of Stereolithography "SLA" 3D resins with the widest range of materials, properties, colors and applications in the market, which can be printed with most SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet printers, are made to order to your specifications and delivered to most countries in less than 3-5 days, providing unique and significant Advantages and Benefits for you, such as:
- broadest range of physical properties: from tough to flexible and super elastic grades which resist impact, twisting, stretching, tearing and folding without breaking
- offering of online multivariable and multifunctional 3D resins with thousands of colors and around 50 functional additives which can be added online to the widest range of 3D resins for online custom design of billions of materials for SLA, DLP, LCD 3D printing:
- printable with most commercial and professional SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D printers
- superior rigidity and foldability/pliability without breaking of even rigid and hard grades with Shore D80
- including high chemical and high heat deflection temperature up to 290ºC resins
- water soluble 3D printed resins for making sacrificial molds for Plastic injection molding, CIM and MIM
- odour free, volatile organic compounds (VOC´s) free
- broad range of biocompatible resins
- broad range of biocompatible functional additives for tuning our 3Dresins to your specifications
- superior range of specialties and functional resins for short series production of functional products
- customisation services for tuning our resins to your needs
- availability of ultra safe biocompatible "monomer free" 3D resins without any toxic pictograms
- very high resolution c.10-20 microns, dependant on the specific printer´s resolution
- broadest range of basic, special, metallic and non metallic ultra safe bio colors
- CMYK and white colors without any sedimentation even at very low viscosities
- widest custom color range in the market, including all existing RAL, NCS and VITA tooth colors: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, C1, C2, C3 & C4, BL1
- very low shrinkage
- broadest range of natural bio-based products: made from biological, ecological and renewable sources
- easy and fast cleaning
- water soluble ceramic resins for ultra fast debinding of directly 3D printed ceramics and metals
- shelf life not affected by atmospheric moisture/Oxygen
- organo-tin and epoxy (bisphenol A) free
- increased durability of the resin tank
Questions (Q) and Answers (A):
Q1: do you supply 3D resins for hobbyists or only for professionals?
A1: Yes, we supply to both made to order 3Dresyns
Q2: Do you offer discounts?
A2: We offer discounts of up to 30% or higher for big bulk orders
Q3: Do you deliver your 3D resins to my country?
A3: We deliver our products to any country with average Worldwide lead times of 3-5 days
Q4: Do you sell value for money resins for prototyping and modelling?
Q5: Are your 3D resins compatible with my printer?
Q6: How can I know which resin to choose among so many commercial resins on your website?
A6: Read our Guidelines to select the right resin for your needs. You can also search and find your product by property and/or application keywords: SEARCH or by Collections or by application, technology or service: scrolling down in the side bar menu on the left
Q7: What are the resin printing parameters on my printer?
A7: Detailed printing instructions will be sent upon request after ordering
Q8: How do I process orders?
A8: Please follow this ordering process
Q9: Can products be custom made to my specs?
A9: Yes, learn more about our customisation services
Q10: Can I adjust by myself the 3D resin printing speed and resolution?
Q11: Is it possible to modify the properties and functionality of 3D resins?
Q12: Do you offer technical support services?
A12:Yes, with our consulting services
Q13: Do you develop bespoke products?
A13: Yes, we offer customisation services
Q14: Can you recommend me a printer for my needs?
Q15: Do you charge VAT?
A15: We sell VAT free for non european customers and for european customers with valid intrastat VATs for offline orders. Online orders in Europe will include your local vat unless you request us VAT exempt online ordering.
For more info contact us by whatsapp or by email at: email@example.com