Reinforced Composite 3Dresyns RC are functional composite resins containing reinforcing nano and micron size particles and fibers based on natural and synthetic organic and inorganic materials, such as minerals, ceramics, carbon fibers or particles, nanotubes, graphene, etc for reinforcing the mechanical and physical properties of 3Dresyns composites.
Learn more about our ready to buy:
Composite 3Dresyns RC can be customised to meet specific customers´ performance properties.
Benefits of different customised Reinforced Composite 3Dresyns:
- improved mechanical and physical properties such as tensile, flexural and impact strength, and heat deflection temperature
- increased wear resistance by reducing friction and Coefficient of Friction COF
- increased thermal and acoustic insulation
- improved thermal stability of carbon nanotubes and graphene composites
- improved thermal conductivity without decreasing electrical insulation
- reduced dielectric permittivity and loss of dielectric crystalline phase for high frequency electronics
- high resolution up to 20 microns for nano materials and dependant of specific material size
- bio-based and ultra safe, risk pictograms free
- thermostable, very high temperature resistant degrading without melting
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers
Please contact us to consult about our reinforced composite 3Dresyns and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com