Our biocompatible Orthodontic and Dental OD SLA DLP & LCD 3Dresyns are ideal for 3D printing the whole range of orthodontic and dental devices with all Vita tooth colors, including clear and colored aligners, flexible removable veneers and colored aligners, flexible night and mouth guards, rigid and tough guards, duplication molds, positioners, bleaching splints, soft-hard contention appliance retainers and indirect bonding trays IBTs for locating accurately orthodontic brackets, impression trays, gingiva masks, implant and appliance models, drill/surgical guides, Try In (including radio opaque versions), durable crown and bridges, durable rigid and flexible denture bases in several gingiva shades, including gluing adhesives in several gingiva shades with excellent bonding strength of teeth and denture bases.
Our 3Dresyns are versatile and ideal for 3D printing different dental devices with individual products (3 in 1), such as 3Dresyn OD UHR, which can be used for "try in" devices for bite registration and occlusion, impression trays, master dental prostheses and orthodontic models, models used for manufacturing clear orthodontic aligners and appliance models with vacuum thermoforming process.
Our Dental 3Dresyns OD can also be custom designed for your application and printer to comply with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb and III of FDA, ISO 20795, 13485 & 10993 for the manufacturing of orthodontic and dental medical devices.
Consider ordering our 3D consulting and training services for helping you to design the optimum 3D Printing System for your specific needs and goals, which include recommendations of all the required instrumentation, tools, materials, instructions and training for professional 3D printing.
Our 3Dresyns OD provide excellent printing quality and very fine detail as well as excellent final performance properties, such as ultra hardness, toughness and rigidity exhibiting superior dimensional stability, and color stability.
Features and Benefits
Our Orthodontic & Dental 3Dresyns OD exhibit these features and benefits:
- simple and versatile: 2-4 resins in 1 single resin, which it can be used for a broad range of dental applications
- value for money
- high temperature resistant without deformation up to 180ºC (UHR grade) for resisting the heat during vacuum thermoforming
- high heat deflection temperature >160ºC (UHR grade)
- high resolution up to 10-20 microns
- durable grades for printing durable flexible and rigid denture bases and teeth
- ultra hard and rigid: UHR grade
- soft grades 3Dresyn OD S for making gingiva masks on implant models
- rubber grades, 3Dresyn OD R rubber mouth guards
- flexible F grades, 3Dresyn OD F for printing flexible night guards
- tough and foldable TF grades at Shore hardness D60-70 with retention and certain flexibility without breaking for direct printing of aligners
- water soluble sacrifical grades for printing water soluble sacrificial molds with SLA DLP & LCD printers
- high tensile strength >70-130 MPa
- durable materials with non yellowing
- no color sedimentation
- very low shrinkage.
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin, phtalate and epoxy (BPA) free
- select your custom color (RAL/NCS) and all Vita tooth colors
- compliant with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb
About our contribution to the dental and biomedical market
The biocompatible 3D printing materials market is growing significantly and our goal is to contribute to its development, please click in the link below:
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Type, Application, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- The global dental 3D printing market is projected to reach USD 6.5billion by 2025 from USD 1.8billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 28.8%
- Latest News On US 3D Printing Photopolymer Market Grow & Trend With Top Key Players – Stratasys, 3D Systems, BASF, Formlabs, Henkel, Prodways, 3Dresyns,...
- 3D Printing Ceramics Market worth $384 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Industrial 3D Printing Resin-Global Market Status and Trend Report 2016-2026
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials: Worldwide Market Outlook (2018-2025) and Major Player Profiling
- Industrial 3D Printing Resin Market Outlook to 2026
- Dental 3D Printing Market - Global Forecast to 2027
Our 3D materials are biocompatible because the basic components of our 3Dresyns are safe (non toxic) and are mainly based on safe biological "bioplastics" and/or ultra pure and safesynthetic derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light in SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet printers. Please click on the links below:
Direct printing of aligners with 3Dresyn OD Clear Tough TF
3Dresyn OD-Clear TF LTP is the first high performance 3D resins designed for direct printing of aligners at 0.5-0.9 mm, without provoking any damage of the periodontal ligament by Stereolithography, with affordable SLA, DLP and LCD printers with prices from 200 Euro onwards, and with inkjet printers.
Direclty printed aligners with our resins are hard (Shore hardness D60-70 range), tough and pliable under pressure and provide excellent retention to ensure teeth alignment. They are ideal for the design and direct printing of aligners at 0.5-0.9 mm. For more information read our link "3D Printing of aligners"
About Dental resins for Inkjet printers
If you are interested in dental 3D resins for inkjet printers, discover our Inkjet 3Dresyns for printing Orthodontic and Dental devices with Inkjet printers, including, Multijet & Polyjet printers
Our biocompatible and ultra safe monomer free, MF grades, are unique, ultra fast and the first and only "monomer free" dental 3D resins in the marketplace for printing ultra safe durable night guards, surgical guides, dentures, teeth and other biomedical applications.
3Dresyns has the necessary skills and experience to design and formulate customised 3D printing resins for specific applications and printer settings, including 3D printed aligners and other specialty dental applications. We can also custom design 3D printable biocompatible materials for bone regeneration in dentistry, providing excellent protection from gum overgrowth, and safe bone resorption. They can be designed to have certain flexibility and elastic memory, to confer excellent protection during bone regeneration