Rheology of our 3Dresyns
Our Synthetic and Bio 3Dresyns have been designed to avoid or minimise the use of highly irritant low viscosity monomers to reduce as much as possible any potential safety and health hazards.
From the rheological (viscosity) perspective all our 3Dresyns can be divided in two groups:
- Clear SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns versions: they exhibit similar properties but lower viscosity than their equivalent colored versions. They are transparent and are used in clear finishes. Added pigments will settle after a while.
- Colored SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns versions: they have been specially formulated to keep colors, fillers, ceramics, metals and advanced materials in suspersion for long time. Their yield value viscosity (zero shear viscosity) is slightly higher than their clear version equivalents but have enough flow to print successfully without affecting the levelling nor the printability.
- NextGen SLA, DLP and LCD 3Dresyns versions: they are supplied in clear and colored finishes with the same flow and viscosity. They are colored with our NextGen colors which do not settle as our competitors' resins. This new range of colors exhibit excellent stability without any settling with any of our 3Dresyns.
- Inkjet 3Dresyns versions: they are supplied in clear and colored finishes with excellent flow and inkjet viscosities below 20 mPas at 70C. Our colored Inkjet 3Dresyns, for both MultiJet and PolyJet printers, exhibit excellent stability without any settling.
Several 3Dresyn thinners or diluents have been developed to reduce the viscosity of our 3Dresyns, despite it is not needed. These thinners are ideal for printer users used to working with low viscosity monomer based 3D resins:
- Thinner 3Dresyn H Bio is a Hard bio based and biocompatible diluent or thinner which has been developed to reduce the viscosity of our 3Dresyns. It has very low viscosity (<150 mPas) and can be used with any of our 3Dresyns, with the exception of our HF, HE, F, SF, S, E and SE grades, to reduce their viscosity without decreasing significantly their hardness nor their curing speed.
Thinner 3Dresyn E is an Elastic diluent or thinner which has been developed to reduce the viscosity of our 3Dresyns. It has extremely low viscosity (<10 mPas) and it has been designed to reduce the viscosity and increase the elasticity and flexibility of any of our 3Dresyns without sacrificing twisting resistance nor foldability. It exhibit slow medium cure and intrinsic low light bleeding.
- Thinner 3Dresyn SFT Bio is a Super Fast & Tough biocompatible "monomer free" diluent or thinner which has been developed to increase the cure speed "boost" and reduce the viscosity of our 3Dresyns without sacrificing their toughness, specially with low power printers. Thinner 3Dresyn SFT has very low viscosity (<300 mPas) and shrinkage and can be used with any of our 3Dresyns, with the exception of our HF, HE, F, SF, S, E and SE grades, to increase significantly their curing speed, even with small additions <5-10%.
Please contact us to consult about our 3Dresyns at: