Do you need help to formulate UV Flexo Inks?
Resyner offers formulation consultancy on a wide range of UV flexographic inks.
UV Flexo Inks portfolio offered by 3Dresyns consulting services:
"UV Curing Flexo Inks Formulated on Cutting edge “Next Generation” Technology"
Flexo Inks Portfolio:
- Concentrated single pigment inks (14 bases) for carton and paper.
- Ultra sharp inks for 4 colour printing
- Accurate matches to Pantone colour book formulations when used with specified volume anilox rollers.
- Formulated to match Hexachrome origination at standard densities.
6 COLOUR PROCESS
- Version to give widest colour range without using fluorescent pigments to give optimum flow and transfer.
HiAD Labels (full range of Pantone base inks & process colours)
- High adhesion to difficult substrates e.g. self-adhesive plastics, foils
- Metallics: high lustre gold & silver inks
- Fluorescent: full range of colours for optimum brightness.
3Dresyns formulations have been developed with the following outstanding features:
- Outstanding flexo performance
- Very low viscosity
- Exceptional transfer – high colour densities with sharp dot reproduction
- User friendly – suitable for all major press types and a wide range of substrates without the need for formulation adjustments
- Excellent cure response
- Excellent rub resistance
- Laser compatible
- Press ready and fully intermixable
- Low taint and odour – suitable for indirect food packaging
- Excellent ‘in-can’ stability
- Surfactant free for best intercoat transfer & adhesion
- Non foaming
- Suitable for application through chamber Doctor Blades, one & two roll pan applications
- Benzophenone free versions available where minimum migration is required e.g. food packaging, microwave cooking
Contact us to consult about our customisation services and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com