Our microfluidic 3D resins have been designed to be printed with SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers and with "Two Photon Polymerisation" 3D laser lithography printers.
Microfluidic 3D resins are used in the manufacture of micro and nano fluidic devices for several applications, including micro & nano biology, micro & nano analysis, micro & nano electronics, fast and in situ detection of bacteria to prevent biological attacks, etc.
Our microfluidic 3Dresyns have these features:
synthetic and/or bio-based, renewable, biocompatible and bioregenerative upon request
high precision and resolution down to 30 microns for SLA DLPprinting and 100 nm for 3D lithography
- broad variety of structural mechanical properties; durable and non durable biobased and/or synthetic biodegradable grades
- cost effective vs silicon (PDMS) based microfluidic systems
- customized-production and design of 3Dresyns with:
- different physical properties: from ultra hard and tough for canalization of micro & nano valves, to elastic grades fine tuned for controlled channel deformation and pumps and valves fitting
- availability of thermoplastic and thermosets with different thermal resistance upon request
- availablity of a broad range of hydrophilic and hydrophobic grades to avoid physical and chemical treatments: coronation discharge, gas plasma and/or irradiation...
- availability of low and high gas permeability grades for controlled cell culture and gas sensors
- availability of clear and/or translucent and/or opaque grades
- availablity of porous and non porous grades for eg improved cell culture adhesion and smoothness for control of laminar flow (Reynolds)
Advantages of our flexible and elastics 3Dresyns vs silicone (PDMS):
- higher bio compatibility
- more cost effective
- higher solubility in organic solvents
- availability of high and low water solubility grades
- higher mechanical resistance