- Recommended dosage: 1-3% of Fine Tuner TA1 part A and 0.1-1% of Fine Tuner TA1 part B by weight
- Fine Tuner TA1 part A acts as an Accelerant of part B.
- The use of Fine Tuner TA1 part A permits the curing at relatively lower temperatures
- The use of Fine Tuner TA1 part A is not required if the thermal curing is at temperatures >80ºC
- Pot life: from minutes, to hours or days depending on specific 3Dresyn system
- Curing temperature 60-80ºC
- Reaction time at 60-80ºC: several minutes depending on TA1 part A & B dosages, curing temperature and specific 3Dresyn reactivity
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: Fine Tuner TA1 part A and B are recommended for casting applications. Our 2x100 mL dispensers of TA1 part A & B are normally used at small dosage (1-3% by weight of each) and are enough for fine tuning between 10 Liters of our 3D resins.
Read the MSDS carefully. Keep the product in the fridge for and avoid over dosing any reactive resin with Fine Tuner TA1 part A & B to avoid any exothermic reaction.
- Maximum storage temperature: 30°C
- Storage stability as from date of delivery: 6 months