3Dresyn Edu-Safe for Ultra Safe Educational printing
3Dresyn Edu Safe are fancy colored ultra safe 3D resins which have been designed for introducing ultra safe stereolithographic SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printing to youngsters at homes, schools and universities. Our goal is to promote safe SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printing at homes, schools and universities with the maximum safety standards.
The main advantages of SLA vs FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) or filament printing is higher resolution and definition of prints, broader range and improved material properties. One of the key disadvantages that has limited the promotion of stereolithography in homes and schools has been that commercial SLA 3D resins are not safe, causing skin and eye irritation and most of them are harmful to health and the environment.
Another limitation of SLA 3D printing has been its secrecy related to its basic fundamentals, creating a sense of mistery and in practice frustrating "blax box" testing.
In order to unboxing the "blax box" and promote scientific teaching and safe printing, the 3Dresyns team has designed these simple, scientific and reliable 3D printing and tuning guidelines to ensure a clear and deep understanding of SLA 3D printing fundamentals.
One of the key objectives of 3Dresyns is to design, make and promote safe and environmentally friendly 3D resins to ensure safe printing resin handling and disposal.
3Dresyn Edu Safe is a non hazardous "100% safe" 3D resin which exhibits these features and benefits:.
- ultra safe (non hazardous, non labeled)
- does not cause skin / eye irritation
- non hazardous, without any risk nor toxic pictograms
- hard with certain flexibility, Shore hardness D75
- compatible with most commercial SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- biodegradable, without any aquatic hazards
- organo tin free
- to be used with our safe accelerant Fine Tuner FT4 Bio
- to be used with our safe light blocker Fine Tuner LB1 Bio
- full range of safe fancy colored finishes: special metallic and non metallic effects:
- Bio Metallic white, mineral source
- Bio Metallic Cobalt blue, mineral and synthetic source
- Bio Metallic red, mineral source
- Bio Metallic violet, mineral and synthetic source
- Bio Copper, mineral source
- Bio Bronze, mineral source
- Bio Gold, mineral source
- Bio Organic black, vegetable source
- Bio Bourdeaux, mineral source
- Bio Orange, synthetic source
- Bio Red, synthetic source
- Bio Brown, synthetic source
- Bio Blue, synthetic source
- Bio Green, synthetic source
- Bio Yellow, synthetic source
Note: this promotion has a special discount and is only available for educational purposes; schools and Universities. Non eligible purchasers will be refunded accordingly with a 5% commisison to cover expenses. Despite the high safety standards of this product line, gloves and goggles must be used when handling these, and any other chemicals, to ensure maximum safety educative practices.
We Also Recommend
Dental 3Dresyn OD HT, value for money, for printing "try in" devices, impression trays and master dental models
Dental 3Dresyn OD UHT for printing "try in" devices, impression trays and aligner models with vacuum thermoforming process