Safety Benefits of our 3Dresyns®
"Our 3Dresyns are safe* if used as per our instructions for hobby, professional printers and final users.
The new generations of our 3Dresyns are ultra safe and include 3D resins which do not contain any monomers as supplied. They are biocompatible and biodegradable relatively viscous resins, which have been designed to meet the highest safety and biocompatibility standards. These products are non labeled with toxic pictograms because they are ultra safe for handling, end users and disposal. Their final biocompatibility and certification will depend on their tuning with the right tuning additives, functional addtives and colors in your printer.
Most commercial 3D resins may cause skin irritation due to poor compositional design, resulting in the usage of toxic ingredients, and to their too low viscosity which facilitate monomer absorption through the skin.
Some of of our 3Dresyns can be supplied at relatively low or high viscosity for each generic product reference, where:
- HV stands for High Viscosity version for increased mechanical properties and biocompatibility but higher peeling force or vat adhesion. HV versions are ideal for printing normally at >25ºC
- LV stands for Low Viscosity version for decreased peeling force or vat adhesion but relatively lower mechanical properties and biocompatibility. LV versions are ideal for printing at <25ºC and >25ºC
- If you do not have a heated printer order the standard (by default) or LV versions.
- If you have a heated printer request by email or order directly online HV versions for superior mechanical properties and biocompatibility
- Consult us for tuning your existing printer with heating units and light power control systems!
3Dresyns is the first and unique 3D resin supplier developing ultra safe "monomer free" biocompatible 3D resins with non toxic risk pictograms.
- Click here to find more information about our selection of biocompatible "monomer free" SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins for designing ultra safe biomedical applications (class I, II and III) and educational, food contact and toys printing
- Click here to find more information about our selection of biodegradable SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins and degradation promoters for environmentally friendly waste disposal
*Note: some resins can/may cause skin and eye irritation and other hazards (read the MSDS of each material before handling them)