Nano & micro fabrication by photolithography-nanoimprint lithography
High temperature vacuum samples and adapters for Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) and Reactive Ion Etching (RIE) can be printed with our ready to use and custom designed UV nano imprinting 3Dresyns for printing mechanically resistant stamps and photoresists for nano & micro fabrication with photolithography technologies such as UV & EB Nanoimprint Lithography.
Features of stamps and photoresists printed with our UV & EB nano & micro fabrication 3Dresyns NMF:
- excellent photoreactivity at 250-410 nm and by electron beam EB with minimum energy dosage
- high optical clarity
- high durability and tear resistance, non degradable and mechanically delicate and permeable as PDMS
- excellent bonding, low risk of debonding
- high mechanical properties, with low risk of cracking, tearing and deforming
- very high resolution (printing resolution of less than 10 nm)
- high deflection temperature without thermoplasticity for ultra rigid grades
- high temperature resistance for some grades
- availability of versions with low and high Young´s modulus for custom control of mechanical properties
- very low degassing at high vacuum
- low oxygen sensitivity
- high mechanical stability
- long shelf life of 1 year
- excellent spin coating application
- excellent balance of low viscosity for easy imprinting and low penetration
- excellent etching with Reactive Ion Etching
- excellent stability and chemical resistance to a wide range of wet chemistries used in the clean room
- low penetration
- low surface tension with good release and demolding properties
- 100% organic (free of inorganic materials)
- contain hydroxyl groups for bonding release agents, such as perfluorodecyltrichlorosilane (FDTS)
- no thermal treatment is required
- easy processing with standard lithography equipment
- easy removal of uncured resin with ketones, alcohols and esters such as ethanol, acetone, ethylacetate, etc.
- cost effective transparent stamp and photoresist fabrication
- ideal for mass sensors based on UV-NIL, ALD and RIE
- ideal for mechanical resonators with reduced dampening of piezoelectric actuators (ultra hard and rigid grades)
- photocurable adhesive for integrated circuits during processing
Typically, two conventional materials are used for printing stamps:
- Soft and flexible stamps printed with PDMS
- Hard and rigid stamps printed with quartz glass-like polymers
Both materials tend to break (tear) in the debonding process.
- hard materials tend to suffer cracking due to excessive rigidity and britleness, while
- soft materials like PDMS may suffer fast degradation and absorb the polymer resulting in high internal forces, even after using debonding layers on the stamps. They may suffer distorsion and deformation due to excessive softness with certain thin and high patterns
Discover our blendable EB and UV curable ultra soft 3Dresyn NMF-PDMS-like and the ultra rigid 3Dresyn NMF-Glass-like for custom mixing and control of thermal and mechanical stability of your photocurable & EB spin coatings for the fabrication of transparent soft and hard polymer stamps.
Discover also the rest of our UV&EB resins nano & micro fabrication by photolithography technologies, such as UV & EB Nanoimprint Lithography.
Contact us to consult about our 3Dresyns for nano & micro fabrication (UV & EB nano imprinting) and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com