3Dresyns produces resins, additives and auxiliaries for a broad range of applications, including the dental, biomedical, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food industries. For example, our resins are used for printing food molds, which are used for molding different types of foodstuff. Similarly, dental and biomedical devices printed with our vegan and vegetarian compliant resins prevent any physical contact with non-vegan / vegetarian products through the mouth and its absorption through the oral mucosa (mucous membrance).3Dresyns complies with the recommended definition specified during the 12th Minister for Consumer Protection Conference held on 22 April 2016:
- Vegetarian: Food and other products that do not contain animals or parts of animals are considered vegetarian. This takes into account all production and processing steps. Food and other products created with the help of living animals and animal-derived products are considered vegetarian.
- Vegan: Food and other products that do not contain animals or parts of animals are considered vegan. To be vegan, food and other products must not be created with the help of living animals or animal-derived products. This takes into account all production and processing steps.
Vegan and vegetarian standards are committed to eating clean food, made with clean cooking or production equipment and facilities in a "clean" environment.
3Dresyns uses only vegan and vegetarian compliant manufacturing processes, raw materials and chemicals from exclusively synthetic, mineral, and plant origin. Maximum care is taken to ensure that all chemicals, reagents, catalysts, colorants, additives, auxiliaries and cleaners used are exclusively synthetic, mineral, and plant based. Vegan and vegetarian standards do not allow that vegan and vegetarian and non-vegan / vegetarian raw materials are stored in the same facility to prevent cross-contamination.
As company policy, 3Dresyns uses only vegan and vegetarian compliant chemicals, ingredients, auxiliaries and cleaners to avoid any potential risk of direct cross-contamination with non-vegan / vegetarian products, to prevent any potential indirect cross-contamination through traces of non-vegan / vegetarian ingredients or cleaners left on the production equipment.
3Dresyns product ingredients are free of animal-sourced materials. All raw materials, including additives, catalysts, etc, that end up in the final product, as well as all process materials, such as cleaners, that do not end up in the final product composition, but have been in direct or indirect contact, are not animal based for meeting vegan and vegetarian material requirements.
3Dresyns products, packaging and auxiliaries do not contain:
- Products declared as containing GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
- Products containing eggs from caged hens (including from enriched cage systems and small-group rearing)
- Packaging containing animal-derived products
- Fertilisers containing animal-derived substances.
- Allergens or animal products to prevent allergic reactions
- Slaughter products
- Fats from fish, fish parts or other marine animals
- Flavourings of animal origin (with the exception of milk-based flavourings)
- Eggs other than poultry eggs (e.g. caviare)
- Milk products in which animal rennet is used
- Royal jelly
- Colourings made from animal-based ingredients (eg cochineal)
- Sugars processed with animal bone char
- Animal-based carrier substances or additives
- Clarification with animal-based substances (e.g. gelatine, isinglass)
- Animal wax
3Dresyns equipment in contact with our vegan and vegetarian products also meets vegan and vegetarian requirements to:
- prevent cross-contamination from non-vegan / vegetarian to vegan and vegetarian
- during production eg non-vegan / vegetarian chemical contamination to vegan and vegetarian product
- during use eg from a non-vegan / vegetarian food mold to vegan and vegetarian food
- ensure that all cleaners and solvents are vegan and vegetarian compliant
- to avoid contamination at trace levels
- use dedicated equipment to prevent absorption and transference
Vegan and vegetarian compliancy is ensured by the use of only vegan and vegetarian compliant chemicals in the whole production workflow, including ingredients of 3Dresyns products, as well as all the cleaning chemicals and solvents used for cleaning the manufacturing equipment, to ensure vegan and vegetarian cleanliness and prevent any potential risk of cross-contamination, absorption and transference from non- vegan / vegetarian to vegan and vegetarian products and equipment.