3D-ADD CCF1 has these features and benefits:
- excellent reinforcing Feldspar Composite Concentrate, supplied as a paste at high concentration of safe and natural based reinforcing semi transparent feldspar
- ideal for making natural high clarity feldspar reinforced finishes for temporary / provisional as well as durable teeth, crown and bridges, etc...
- high concentration of feldspar
- it can be added to any 3Dresyn to improve their durability and long term physical and mechanical properties
- Mohs hardness: 6-6.5
- Medium Whiteness: L: 96.7, a: 0.5, b: 1.8
- Ultra Low Water Absorption ULWA: <15 µg/mm3
- reduces coefficient of thermal expansion of final materials
- eco friendly and ultra safe, based on natural raw materials
- non hazardous, free of hazards, pictograms and risk phrases
- stable paste / slurry
- easy to add and mix in any 3Dresyn
- organo-tin free
- additions of 20-30% by weight are recommended to preserve printability in most SLA, DLP & LCD printers and provide significant mechanical properties improvement and durability of reinforced composite 3D printed materials
- Available in 3 versions:
- Lipophilic LP version with HLB: < 7.5 (Ultra Low Water Absorption ULWA grades)
- Medium Hydrophilicity MHP version with HLB: 7.5-12
- High Hydrophilicity HHP version with HLB: >12
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: the effect on the mechanical properties will depend on the original properties of the chosen 3Dresyn and the dosage of the concentrate used. Step addtions are recommended to get the optimum and desired overall properties balance for each reinforced composite system.