Features of 3D-ADD CuVK1 Copper Virus Killer:
- brownish Copper color
- super high pure Copper metal content paste (>60%)
- Copper is approved by United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA for Disinfectant Use and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- biocompatible and safe excipient (free of toxic pictograms)
- excellent compatibility with our SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3Dresyns
- excellent antimicrobial, fungicidal and antibacterial agent
- toxic antimicrobial for the cell membrane of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria
- ideal for therapeutic decontamination and disinfection
- reduces significantly the risk of bacterial recolonization
- excellent compatibility with most SLA DLP and LCD 3Dresins
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
*Note: antimicrobial properties of 3D printed parts will depend on the % 3D-ADD CuVK1. Recommended addition dosage of 3D-ADD CuVK1 ≤ 1.7%
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a copper paste that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.