- drying T: at room temperature for 10 minutes or at 50ºC for 5 minutes
- Sheet resistance <60 Ω/sq
Features of 3D-PAINT GrapEK2 Bio*:
- electrically conductive biocompatible and biodegradable water based nano graphene paint
- excellent conductivity when used pure or diluted with water by brushing or dip coating on the surface of 3D printed parts
- viscous paint which can be custom diluted with water to adjust its viscosity, flow and surface smoothness
- ideal for dipping 3D prints in 3D-PAINT GrapEK2 Bio diluted in water for cost effectiveness
- adjust the viscosity of 3D-PAINT forms a resistant film which has excellent adhesion on the surface of most 3D printed 3Dresyns
3D-PAINT GrapEK2 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 3D-PAINT GrapEK2 Bio and one graduated beaker for custom viscosity adjustment with water when used as dip coating of your 3D printed parts.
*Note: It is highly recommended to apply 3D-PAINT GrapEK2 Bio by brushing or dipping 3D printed parts diluted as you wish with water at pH 7.
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive product that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.