- Sheet resistance: >0.44 Ohm/square
- Resistivity: >8 micro Ohm.m
- Conductivity: <200 kS/m
Features of 3Dresyn AgSEK1 part2*:
- water soluble or swellable photoreactive printable conductive 3D resin
- Shore hardness D80-90
- tack free finishes after light box postcuring
- tensile strength <40 MPa
- Young modulus 2000-3000 MPa
- flexural strength <30 MPA
- elongation <3%
- printable at thin z layers of 10 microns in high power SLA, DLP printers
*Note: 3Dresyn AgNSEK1 is supplied in 3 parts:
- part 1 contains the silver powder: 3D-ADD AgEK1 part 1
- part 2 contains the 3D resin: 3Dresyn NSEK1 Bio part 2
Mixing procedure. Add part 1 slowly to part 2 under stirring with a Conn blade rotary mixer (avoid excessive energy to prevent excessive foaming and gelation). Alternatively, a vortex mixer can also be used.
IMPORTANT: The product once mixed has a short shelf life, specially if kept at >40-50ºC. If stored in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. It is recommended that the product is printed after its mixing to avoid any premature gelation.
After placing your order request our more detailed Instructions for Use "IFU" for your specific SLA, DLP & LCD printer technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info read: Instructions for Use IFU for conductivity resin systems
*Note: low power printers may exhibit printability limitations at high Z layers. In such cases reduce Z layer thickness and increase exposure times accordingly following our Instructions for Use IFU.