3Dresyn CDC1 is our SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resin designed to capture carbon dioxide CO2 from air to reduce green house gas pollutants. It has been designed for eco friendly SLA 3D printing since 1 kg of 3Dresyn CDC1 can absorb up to 300 grams of CO2 from air and transforms it into calcite stone, reducing global warming gas emissions and contributing to reduce global climate change, which is one of the biggest challenges of our society.
3Dresyn CDC1 contains:
- hydrated lime, which in turn absorbs carbon dioxide from air to form limestome (calcium carbonate) following a natural carbonation process
- bio catalysts, 3Dresyn-ase EBC1 to speed up its biodegradation and
- photo oxidative catalysts, oxo-degradable catalyst ODC1, to speed up photo oxidative degradation by heat and light in the outdoor environment.
The goal of this product line is to promote the usage of greenhouse air pollutant collectors by developing carbon dioxide collector SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins to contribute to the reduction of global climate change.
While 3Dresyn CDC1 reacts with carbon dioxide to form limestone, in parallel its organic constituents break down biologically into biological simpler substances through the action of enzymes from microorganisms, already incorporated to speed up the biodegradation process. When this process is completed, the initial organic substances are entirely converted into simple inorganic molecules such as water and carbon dioxide, which is gradually transformed into limestone to avoid its release to the environment.
One of the key objectives of 3Dresyns is to design, make and promote safe and environmentally friendly 3D resins to ensure safe printing resin handling and disposal.
This product line has been designed to be environmentally friendly and exhibits these features and benefits:
- capturer of carbon dioxide, one of the main gas pollutants causing climate warming
- environmentally safe and biodegradable by heat, light and microorganisms / bacterii
- hard with certain flexibility, Shore hardness D70
- compatible with most commercial SLA DLP printers
- biodegradable, without any toxic pictograms
- transition metals free
Note: Despite the high safety standards of this product line, gloves and goggles need to be used when handling these and any other chemicals to ensure maximum safety practices.