Our new 3Dresyn EP3 TFD30 Black, Tough, Flexible & Foldable is ideal for "Emergency Printing" of flexible respirator masks. It is supplied as samples with no profit to those needed customers who can justify their lack of resources.
Our goal is to support society Worldwide in this difficult pandemic scenario to provide 3D resins for printing parts for hospital use.
3Dresyn EP3 TFD30 Black has these features and benefits:
- Tough (non brittle), flexible & foldable without breaking
- ideal for printing flexible & foldable N95 masks and flexible masks
- ideal for printing flexible parts for hospital use
- flexible: excellent fitting to different face shapes
- non brittle in a broad temperature range: at low (-20C) and high temperature ( >120C)
- medium hard rubber like, Shore D30
- high impact and shattering resistance at low temperature
- synthetic resin source
- medium tensile strength, <10 MPa
- soft and elastic (Young modulus <10 MPa)
- elongation <50%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.