3Dresyn HA1 HV MF Bio is our ultra tough monomer free biocompatible hardness & rigidity adjuster for significant rigidity and toughness increase of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn HA1 HV MF Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains one 250 grams bottle of 3Dresyn HA1 HV MF Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
3Dresyn HA1 HV MF Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn HA1 HV MF Bio has these features and benefits:
- Ultra Tough, rigid with minor flexibility at thin thickness
- ideal for increasing the rigidity of softer and less rigid resins such as 3Dresyn TD80, TFD80, TFD70,...,TFD30, TFA, FA, EA, SEA, HF, HE, F, SF, E, SE, etc.
- extra hard, Shore D90
- good impact and shattering resistance
- synthetic resin source
- biocompatible, monomer free
- ultra high flexural strength, >90 MPa
- tough and rigid (Young modulus >2500 MPa)
- elongation <4%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free