3Dresyn IM-SF has these features and benefits:
- ideal for the production of non durable soft and flexible molds for injection of soft silicones (Shore 00)
- recommended for injection of medical grade soft RTV silicones used in flexible otoplastics and hearing aids.
- excellent heat resistance without significant softening above 110C
- non durable easy breaking in soft pieces without damaging the soft silicone casts.
- high resolution up to 20 microns
- low tensile strength
- soft and flexible
- elongation <100%
- very low viscosity <50 Mpas
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage <1%
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.