3Dresyns Gingiva Pink colors are ideal for coloring SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D resins with 3 shades of gingiva. They have these features and benefits:
- 3 versions are available: Gingiva Pink, Light Pink and Dark Pink colors which can be combined for getting your custom shade
- compatible and stable with all our 3Dresyns and with most commercial SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D resins
- excellent color yield and strength even at very low dosage: 0.05% by weight
- excellent transparency
- excellent suspension stability, without suffering any compact settling/sedimentation even in very low viscosity non stabilised 3D resins
- excellent light fastness
- nano scale colors for superior resolution and micro-detailed finishes
- excellent performance as resolution increasers, reducing bleeding to improve resolution
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the chosen gingiva color, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: 3Dresyns Gingiva Pink colors include 1 sample of 10 grams of our 3Dresyns Gingiva Pink, Light or Dark Gingiva color. They are normally used at small dosage (0.05-0.1% by weight or higher). Each 10 grams color sample is enough for coloring between 10-20 kgs of 3D resins.